Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #3 July

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Honestly all three(guest couple and Carla)but not Yanai.But nothing serious at all,just normal talk.

Was carla dancing with one of the guys or was yanai showing off his dance moves?😂

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The funniest thing is...how many of you wasted hours and hours waiting for something to materialize?

Why? Do you think a good party with friends with  pretty girls is worth nothing?
For what it's worth, we could see a topless girl and one of the couples is well heated on the sofa, they were unfortunately interrupted by Carla who wanted to retrieve a matela which is in the room without camera between the corridor and the living room
Still we could see her pussy, and it's already pretty good and a very welcome bonus 😉
So I don't know if you think the members wasted their time or not, for my part, I don't think I lost mine, this kind of party and apartment allows us to go back to what RLC was before the loss of russians apartments

• Like 3

Il y a 3 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

The funniest thing is...how many of you wasted hours and hours waiting for something to materialize?

I didn't waste any hours just because they didn't fuck didn't mean I enjoyed it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1