Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #3 July

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

I will give my idea as I conceive it, in relation to the cameras which can be covered

This site is called Real life cam so for my part, the cams covered by guests are part of this real life even if we do not have the possibility of seeing things

if we take this couple, they came to friends, for a party, who live in an apartment with cameras

They do not sign any contract with rlc to be seen, especially when there is an intimate moment, some hide under sheets, others block the view of the cameras, in the end it is the same if nothing is visible I

f these people are told by Carla and Yanai not to cover the cameras or that Carla and Yanai are fined for this while asking them that their friends will not come back because of triste, then we are not talking about real life anymore because it will mean that it is rlc or premium members who take control of the lives of participants by telling them who they have the right to see or not

I do not attack anyone because I am sure that rlc must have received many emails but I find it pretty silly to complain about this especially if it penalizes the participants, the only thing we will gain is to have couples who will no longer share anything in their lives with us and who will no longer party at home

BLAH BLAH BLAH....the great defender of everything RLC has spoken!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

I just give my point of view

I prefer to have an apartment full of life with the visit of guests who sometimes can be uncomfortable with the cameras and who prefer to hide them, rather than an apartment where nothing happens, Leora and Malia or Kylie and Rus are the perfect examples

You who like to compare with VHTV, do you think that it is the best thing to do than to fine the participants for the actions of guests and ask them not to bring them back? how many participants decided to leave this project because of this? how many have decided not to bring  guests anymore so as not to receive a fine?

By doing this, it is the premium members who are losing

BLAH BLAH BLAH

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

This house is one of the few good ones left,think covering cams one time per guests is aceptable.i dont imagine many couples lined up to join site watching the past year and seing the last two new couples residents😅.

NO it's never acceptable Ze, you pay for that and they take advantage of you....sorry dude, that's not right!!

11 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Moos, as I have said before you need to wipe the brown off your nose from kissing RLC's ass too much. We know how you stand. You tell everybody the same stupid shit all the time. Can't you for once just shut the fuck up defending these brainless piss poor businessmen that own and run RLC.

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

BLAH BLAH BLAH....the great defender of everything RLC has spoken!!

If you took the time to think a little bit about my words, you would realize that I am only talking about what it could cost at this wonderful couple of Carla and Yanai in the future and what we can lose as premium member
I too would have preferred to have the opportunity to see what they did especially that it seemed to be hot listening to them but that was not the case, I think we can survive this delusion without too much problem, on the other hand it would be worse to lose this couple by imposing constraints
I see what's happening to couples on VHTV, and I don't want the same thing to happen on RLC, that's all 

22 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Judging from the stuff they had on the bed they are into BDSM.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

In fact, you have to go back a little bit further to see that all this is not theirs but Carla and Yanai 😉

3 minutes ago, squeakybumtime said:

i just click on it and for half a second it opens up in a new tab but then automatically closes 

Do you use a pop up blocker? this may be your problem, me it happens sometimes that my pc does not give me the right to open a page by clicking directly on it, to do it I must click differently by opening a new page
I do not know if this is understandable but know that it is very clear in my head :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, squeakybumtime said:

Simplemente hago clic en él y durante medio segundo se abre en una nueva pestaña, pero luego se cierra automáticamente 

Copy the link address and open it on another page.