Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #3 July

So to those who are with cameras being covered by guest, please give me your thoughts about this scenario: What if  guests decide to cover the cameras and to commit a sexual assault in the apartment? (This is not hypothetical...it is the actual allegation that led to the closing of Vanessa's apartment).    

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This house is one of the few good ones left,think covering cams one time per guests is aceptable.i dont imagine many couples lined up to join site watching the past year and seing the last two new couples residents😅.

In all the civilized societies that I am aware of, guests are not given the privilege to violate rules. If I  loan someone my car, I am responsible. If I loan someone my computer, I am responsible, If I invite someone into my home, I am responsible (as was deemed the case with Vanessa by the old RLC).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

if these people are told by Carla and Yanai not to cover the cameras or that Carla and Yanai are fined for this while asking them that their friends will not come back because of triste, then we are not talking about real life anymore because it will mean that it is rlc or premium members who take control of the lives of participants by telling them who they have the right to see or not

If Carla/Yanai are fined, they will just warn (one more time ? ) their guests that it is forbidden to hide the cams. The guest will be free to come again and have a normal friendly night like last night. If at 3 am they are excited, they will take a cold shower.

When it is about guests, people don't complain about covered sex or under tent. People don' t complain if a guest takes a shower with her undies, people don't complain if guest are having sex in the toilets where there is no cams.  We only complain because of guests breaking rules #1 about covering cams.

So at the final guests can have the real life they want in a RLC apartment but PLEASE DON'T TOUCH TO THE F**KING CAMS !

We susbcribers are paying  Carla/Yanai apartment and salary so their guests have  to have some respect toward us

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Its because this is the only real life apt left and if the guests are sanctioned then Carla and Yanai won't invite guests again.

Wrong !

it happened in the past with other guests and these guests came back and did not cover cams anymore

Think is possible that Carla&Yanai will give the warning about the rules to them,i dont remember the same guests doing it an second time.So after this it only can improve,i genuinely believe this couple wont to it again,now we just have to relax and enjoy this gathering and hope for better times in cams.

At some point in time(years ago)this gatherings at weekends were super usual in rlc,now we have only a couple houses doing it,lets just move on and enjoy this..real life in cams.They dont go lesbian shows,neither bate to cams they gone act pretty regular way and we dont know what da fok they gona do next..and thays wonderfull.As long as they dont cover cams again if course🤣.

il y a 11 minutes, phantomcapsnet a dit :

Wrong !

it happened in the past with other guests and these guests came back and did not cover cams anymore

How do we know they gave them a warning last time. That couple had 3 or 4 rounds that time. The first round Cam 11 was covered. Carla and Yanai fast asleep the other rounds cam 11 was uncovered. Carla and Yanai didn't speak to them because they were asleep. So you are wrong.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

At some point in time(years ago)this gatherings at weekends were super usual in rlc,now we have only a couple houses doing it,lets just move on and enjoy this..real life in cams.They dont go lesbian shows,neither bate to cams they gone act pretty regular way and we dont know what da fok they gona do next..and thays wonderfull.As long as they dont cover cams again if course🤣.

It's for the very reasons you cite that I do not "enjoy" this site (as much as I did Carla's first site)... they are unremarkable.  Although they "don't go lesbian shows" , they are the first on RLC that I have seen to display male-male eroticism between Yanai and a guest. They are so unremarkable that they were not even the first on RLC to display male anal penetration. (Kylie and Rus were the first when Kylie penetrated Rus' ass with a big dildo a few weeks ago. But..to each his own. 

5 minutes ago, Daleys said:

How do we know they gave them a warning last time. That couple had 3 or 4 rounds that time. The first round Cam 11 was covered. Carla and Yanai fast asleep the other rounds cam 11 was uncovered. Carla and Yanai didn't speak to them because they were asleep. So you are wrong.

I was not talking about this apartement

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think is possible that Carla&Yanai will give the warning about the rules to them,i dont remember the same guests doing it an second time.So after this it only can improve,i genuinely believe this couple wont to it again,now we just have to relax and enjoy this gathering and hope for better times in cams.

last party they blocked the cam in the bathroom when the girl showered seems to not just be a one time thing here,the one apt we watch for some variety they block the cams not good

Il y a 1 heure, moos54 a dit :

Je vais donner mon idée telle que je la conçois, par rapport aux caméras qui peuvent être couvertes

Ce site s'appelle Real life cam donc pour ma part, les caméras couvertes par les invités font partie de cette vraie vie même si on n'a pas la possibilité de voir des choses

si nous prenons ce couple, ils sont venus chez des amis, pour une fête, qui vivent dans un appartement avec des caméras

Ils ne signent aucun contrat avec rlc pour être vus, surtout quand il y a un moment intime, certains se cachent sous des draps, d'autres bloquent la vue des caméras, au final c'est la même chose si rien n'est visible I

Si Carla et Yanai disent à ces personnes de ne pas couvrir les caméras ou que Carla et Yanai sont condamnées à une amende pour cela tout en leur demandant que leurs amis ne reviendront pas à cause de Triste, alors nous ne parlons plus de la vraie vie car cela signifiera que ce sont les membres rlc ou premium qui prennent le contrôle de la vie des participants en leur disant qui ils ont le droit de voir ou non

Je n'attaque personne car je suis sûr que rlc a dû recevoir beaucoup de mails mais je trouve assez idiot de s'en plaindre surtout si cela pénalise les participants, la seule chose que nous gagnerons sera d'avoir des couples qui ne partageront plus rien leur vie avec nous et qui ne fera plus la fête à la maison

L'Avocat de RLC a parlé , le reste taisez vous et ralliez vous à moi

• Upvote 1

Just now, isidore57 said:

L'Avocat de RLC a parlé , le reste taisez vous et ralliez vous à moi

Je donne simplement un point de vue 

Tu peux donner le tiens si tu veux, par contre sans insulte si possible