Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #50 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So you're admitting you're a troll...ha! ...That's rather sad coz I think you're a fellow countryman...😕

I'm as much a fan as anyone here, I just don't do fairy dust and glitter very well.

You guys can pat Fred on the head and feed him carrots and insist he's a thoroughbred.  I'll still call him a donkey and enjoy the show.

If you're not from Texas, we're not fellow countrymen.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, gomer said:

I'm as much a fan as anyone here, I just don't do fairy dust and glitter very well.

You guys can pat Fred on the head and feed him carrots and insist he's a thoroughbred.  I'll still call him a donkey and enjoy the show.

So you're into to beastiality now things start making since. Military psssh!

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, gomer said:

Don't believe fairy dust or glitter gets folks buzzed my friend. Are you buzzed and if so, what's your choice of party favorites gomer ? I'd like to know in case I decide to try it sometime. 😎

Just now, Pepe said:

So you're into to beastiality now things start making since. Military psssh!

I would no sooner tell Consuelo who she may and may not date than I would tell Leora who she may and may not finger.

A show is a show.

Just now, Nicholas said:

Don't believe fairy dust or glitter gets folks buzzed my friend. Are you buzzed and if so, what's your choice of party favorites gomer ?

I used to smoke a little pot, but that was years ago.  Since then, all my dealers have either gone to prison or graduated from middle school and moved on.  An ex pothead without a source is a sad thing to behold. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, gomer said:

If you're not from Texas, we're not fellow countrymen.

Nah...😉

Who the fuck is FRED, anyway...

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

With all the cuddling nights between our 2 friends, I noticed that it is always Malia who does the first moves ... I would love to see Leora taking the lead and start the caressing on Malia... 

Leora is only doing it for the views and the associated bonus money...she is completely straight.  Malia appears to be at least bi or full on lesbian. The match up is just stupid.  Except for the fact that they are friends.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1