Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #50 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad

If Leora brought the Jerk for his debut appearance and he failed the audition, that does not signify on the viewer (or trolls as you call us). That speaks to Leora's inability to choose someone who is not clearly a Jerk. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If indeed Leora is seeing someone then it's not just a matter of if she wishes to bring him home or not, it would also be a matter of him being willing to be in front of 14 cameras, and her respecting his wishes... Apart from that could you imagine the abuse that would be thrown at him by some of the trolls. 

Leora has a good memory, so why would she wish to subject someone to the same sort of abuse we gave to Paul for six years?..... Wise girl !! 

Hmmmm interesting!  Most of the abuse that is thrown at the guys the girls of Barcelona bring home is because they deserved it.  In Leora's case with Paul, I'm in no position to make such judgement.  I think i've only seen the guy a handful of times.

If I was Leora would I want a person like philo to hang crap on her new partner 24/7? Personally I don't find anything philo says interesting to read. If he ever wrote anything that wasn't totally negative I would fall of my chair.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

If Leora brought the Jerk for his debut appearance and he failed the audition, that does not signify on the viewer (or trolls as you call us). That speaks to Leora's inability to choose someone who is not clearly a Jerk. 

I have to agree with you on this point..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Leora's doing the same in Prague as she did in Russia, keeping as much of her social life private, and away from us, someone's bound to say this is wrong, to which I'll ask the question WHY?

I'm not saying it's wrong, I say it's a shame, because in the end as a voyeur and according to the initial concept of RLC, we do not necessarily have the opportunity to see the private life of Leora because she don't want to share it
In a way, we only see one girl most often naked and masturbating taking good care to put herself in the best possible view
So compared to that, she gives the impression of being just a simple camgirl on chaturbate, because she does like  thousands of girls on the net that we can see masturbating but where we don't know anything about their lives

I know my words are hard to hear for Leora fans but as a voyeur and member of RLC, I have other expectations than just having this from this girl

• Like 4

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

If I was Leora would I want a person like philo to hang crap on her new partner 24/7? Personally I don't find anything philo says interesting to read. If he ever wrote anything that wasn't totally negative I would fall of my chair.

I love it when you can't stay on topic...you make my point better that I ever could. Call me some more names...please.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

It will be a great night of friends in bed 

Watch a movie 

Leora love Malia 

Malia love leora

Leora love koala 

👸💞👸🌟

👸💞🐨

👸💞🐈

🐈😘

would be nice after all that chatter Pulo

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I love it when you can't stay on topic...you make my point better that I ever could. Call me some more names...please.

the easy thing all us can do is hit the ignore button and we don't have to read you anymore.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, philo said:

So are there two men?...the Jerk that you say Malia is Malia's beau that she invited over and the new guy that Leora just met who lives with his mother? Or are they all lifelong friends since school? Is Leora going to a street festival each time that last until daybreak or is she going to dinner when she leaves at midnight?  I could go on and on... You guys are doing Leora a disservice by spinning these tales. The dishonest is towards Malia and not me because I see the bullshit before it ever turns the corner. 

I have never said on this forum that Leora's beau lives with his mother, I have always stated that " IF " she had a new guy in her life it was none of my business..which it isn't.

If she does indeed have a new guy then good luck to her.

Where is the dishonesty toward Malia, I don't see any, and as for seeing the bullshit before it turns the corner, of course you do, you're writing most of it.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, philo said:

This argument is getting off focus. The essential argument for me is this: Actors get paid based upon when, and how often,  subscribers click on their cameras. An actor who wants to get paid will be there when the subscriber clicks on the camera. Some actors use pets to light up their camera when they are not there. That has become acceptable to most viewers.  Other actors will use other surrogates to light up the cameras. (Masha is currently using her housekeep) . Leora is using her "friend". So, there we are. 

May I ask how all these people be called actors, I haven't seen anyone with a script, Director, Wardrobe Depart, Make-up girls, Gaffers, Editors or a producer

• Like 4