Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #51 2020 July

27 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Now that is obviously your opinion. An opinion of which I completely disagree with and certainly know better. If anything of such by chance ever happens to occur, it would very likely give that residence and it's occupants a certain high boost in popularity as being the best residence of the project even more so than they perhaps may have ever been.

You forget one thing. Leora is in charge. Not your wishful thinking. Find something more useful to do with your opinion.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Now lets talk about something more practical. I would pay good money to see Malia visit Masha for 2 weeks. They would screw like rabbits.

I wouldn't applaud that, but you shouldn't shortcut Masha and put it away as a sex beast, both Malia and Masha are girls who can give themselves to someone unconditionally, I also think it's great how Masha strikes through this period

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

I wouldn't applaud that, but you shouldn't shortcut Masha and put it away as a sex beast, both Malia and Masha are girls who can give themselves to someone unconditionally, I also think it's great how Masha strikes through this period

I know what you are saying, and i have a new found respect for Masha since lockdown and her strength throughout, however, some of the things that have gone on in her apartment, with let's be honest, MANY people, has been ludicrous.

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

The reason I said two weeks is because neither Masha or Malia would jump in the bed immediately. They both would take their time. The first week they would get to know one another. Masha does not jump right into bed with anybody she hasn't slept with before.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

You forget one thing. Leora is in charge. Not your wishful thinking. Find something more useful to do with your opinion.

otherwise we have seen that Malia sometimes takes over that leadership and then we see nice things, make no mistake in Malia ... she is not a young puppy

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Xarvaz said:

otherwise we have seen that Malia sometimes takes over that leadership and then we see nice things, make no mistake in Malia ... she is not a young puppy

Such as only 5 days ago in fact!

3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora and Malia

study together at 

Russian army 

👸💝💞👸🌟

📒📝💼💊🔬

🐈😘

if I read the stories here they are the russian army

3 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I know what you are saying, and i have a new found respect for Masha since lockdown and her strength throughout, however, some of the things that have gone on in her apartment, with let's be honest, MANY people, has been ludicrous.

correct I also stopped looking because it was ridiculous, lately I regularly take a look again

18 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Sorry to disappoint you my friend...I haven't forgotten anything of such lately. Being that at times my opinions may include some wishful thinking, it is after all my opinions and wishful thinking and not yours.

Perhaps a little suggestion or advice to you may be...to be more concerned about your negative and far fetched opinions such as one participant leaving if something was to ever occur, or that a particular participant may be better suited somewhere else with someone else at any given time, instead of being as concerned about other's opinion's of more positive natures or matters. 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

correct I also stopped looking because it was ridiculous, lately I regularly take a look again

It got to the point last year where they may as well have fitted a revolving door. As soon as anyone turned up, you knew why they were there. It seemed as if the apartment was only in existence for one purpose.