Masha General Chat Topic #5 2020 July

happyone

The healing process is progressing
the second training with the rubber band today
She is apparently impatient...
I hope Masha doesn't exaggerate the strain on the sick knee    🦵👩‍🦰

Hope that now the cleaning lady that takes shower dressed is gone we gona see some new hot guests,stoped watching this house soon after cleaning lady "joined",gess Masha needs a little more time and then maybe house returns to good old days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Never mind cleaning lady guest already returned😔.So no chance of back of special guests.Back to mostly no watch list.

Masha still cannot do some things herself. Therefore her helper is in the apartment from time to time. The helper has an appointment / work schedule.
Contact with other friends in Italy seems to be interrupted by quarantine and illness. The relationships / friendships must be renewed first.
I think it will therefore take some time before guests and friends return to the apartment
At the moment the only way is to bring people from Spain ... but I don't think so.

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Masha still cannot do some things herself. Therefore her helper is in the apartment from time to time. The helper has an appointment / work schedule.
Contact with other friends in Italy seems to be interrupted by quarantine and illness. The relationships / friendships must be renewed first.
I think it will therefore take some time before guests and friends return to the apartment
At the moment the only way is to bring people from Spain ... but I don't think so.

Yea agree.Gess i will have to wait some more time.Really miss the good old days of this house,gess things will enter the more usual routines as time pass.Will return then😁.

• Like 1

I appreciate Masha even if I cannot say that I am his biggest fan, and I wish her to recover her health as soon as possible, but I would like to break both of her knees just so that Masha's helper can stay indefinitely :biggrin:

I don't know if it makes me a bad person or not :biggrin:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I appreciate Masha even if I cannot say that I am his biggest fan, and I wish her to recover her health as soon as possible, but I would like to break both of her knees just so that Masha's helper can stay indefinitely :biggrin:

I don't know if it makes me a bad person or not :biggrin:

It makes you a person that is finally admitting that RLC is as stale as a 6 month opened bag of potato chips!!

• Thanks 1