Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #54 2020 July

happyone

I as many here are pretty happy with what we see it doesn't have to involve sex all the time. People bitch it's boring people bitch it happens to much. I guess there's just a bunch of little bitches here 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I as many here are pretty happy with what we see it doesn't have to involve sex all the time. People bitch it's boring people bitch it happens to much. I guess there's just a bunch of little bitches here 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, so I think I'll do a little bitching now. Thanks girls...and more so to one in particular who is the orchestrator of you two...for more of your deceptive false pretensed fallacy performances ! We really do appreciate it ! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Yeah, so I think I'll do a little bitching now. Thanks girls...and more so to one in particular who is the orchestrator of you two...for more of your deceptive false pretensed fallacy shows ! We really do appreciate it ! 

At least your opinion isn't always negative, well more so than not, but there are others that's all they do is bitch.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

You´re absolutely right Pepe.As you could see from the beginning before it started,Leora obviously had some back issues that´s why she needed some massage on her back.And it doesn´t always have to be sexual,in this case

I think it was all about tenderness,nothing more.Ofcourse Malia maybe tried a bit more,but I think she knew that it wasn´t going that far.I for myself don´t need to see a rub out everytime they doing this,I´m just enjoying there

naked bodies.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

You´re absolutely right Pepe.As you could see from the beginning before it started,Leora obviously had some back issues that´s why she needed some massage on her back.And it doesn´t always have to be sexual,in this case

I think it was all about tenderness,nothing more.Ofcourse Malia maybe tried a bit more,but I think she knew that it wasn´t going that far.I for myself don´t need to see a rub out everytime they doing this,I´m just enjoying there

naked bodies.

No your right mc56, it doesn't always have to be, and it seldomly ever is or has been when it's concerned the both of them either. To your point as far as the other, those bodies have gotten shown and get shown plenty. A little something different to break up the monotony at times would be nice, and projections of false intentions aren't that nice from anyone, including them.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

naked bodies.

leora has problem in neck and shoulder area,  but it is getting more pain in middle of back over last few weeks.   This is the reason  for the new pillows in bedroom and also for the balcony.. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I really feel sorry for some of these people. I am imagining that they are probably old confined to there house unable to get out. There family and kids don't come to visit or even call. So they come here to get attention even if it is negative at least someone is talking to them. It's really sad 😔 when you think about it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

leora has problem in neck and shoulder area,  but it is getting more pain in middle of back over last few weeks.   This is the reason  for the new pillows in bedroom and also for the balcony.. 

Must be all the off cam shagging...😏

• Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I really feel sorry for some of these people. I am imagining that they are probably old confined to there house unable to get out. There family and kids don't come to visit or even call. So they come here to get attention even if it is negative at least someone is talking to them. It's really sad 😔 when you think about it.

I agree, apart from the feeling sorry for them bit.

Just now, gomer said:

Just passing through tonight. 

Not much to see here, still repetitive and uninspired cam view generating.

Y'all enjoy the performance.

We always do. 🤣

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Thank you Girls for another lovely evening with you, very much enjoyable as always to share!👍

.....And forget all the haters. 👎