Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #54 2020 July

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, gomer said:

Lord help some of you if ever you have to step up and function in a real crisis. 

I deal with a real crisis at home every single day Sir, so please do not say things like that ok?

Imo, what was mentioned last night about someone else seeming to iniate some show of affection toward another while the other seemed more distracted, when it's nearly always been the other way around, was simply because of what has now occurred with that individual there again today. That individual knew they may very well be leaving again today by theirself, so it was mostly done for cam attention rather than sincerity at the time imo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I deal with a real crisis at home every single day Sir, so please do not say things like that ok?

Of that I have no doubt.

In my squad, you're walking point.

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Imo, what was mentioned last night about someone else seeming to iniate some show of affection toward another while the other seemed more distracted, when it's nearly always been the other way around, was simply because of what has now occurred with that individual there again today. That individual knew they may very well be leaving again today by theirself, so it was mostly done for cam attention at the time imo.

What i am seeing is a wonderful woman so lonely that she is willing to talk on the phone to anyone anywhere for hours.

Even if that means creeps who appear to be watching her as they talk....

5 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

What i am seeing is a wonderful woman so lonely that she is willing to talk on the phone to anyone anywhere for hours.

Even if that means creeps who appear to be watching her as they talk....

So if your phone rings and it's her, are you going to turn off your monitor?

9 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

What i am seeing is a wonderful woman so lonely that she is willing to talk on the phone to anyone anywhere for hours. Even if that means creeps.

If I was willing to wager anything on the matter, I'd wager that the other individual won't be seen again until sometime in the morning hours there being that it's already after 10 at night. As I mentioned previously slip, seems there have been developing somewhat of patterns of somewhat predictability concerning someone and that residence in general.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

If I was willing to wager anything on the matter, I'd wager that the other individual won't be seen again until sometime in the morning hours there being that it's already after 10 at night.

Maybe, maybe not, who knows. All i am saying is that Malia literally overnight is acting totally out of character, and it's a troublesome look. TO ME.