Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #54 2020 July

happyone

8 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

leora
a great job at the clinic

πŸ”¬πŸ’ΌπŸ’ŠπŸ“–πŸ“πŸ’‰

πŸ‘Έ

🐈😘

Perhaps so...and perhaps it could be a clinic for those who excel at cleverness and shrewdness my feline friend. 😏

2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

leora
a great job at the clinic

πŸ”¬πŸ’ΌπŸ’ŠπŸ“–πŸ“πŸ’‰

πŸ‘Έ

🐈😘

I've never been in a clinic where the uniform of the day is shorts.Β  Maybe they're more laid back in Prague.

Β 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Β  Β If I was willing to wager anything on the matter, I'd wager that the other individual won't be seen again until sometime in the morning hours there being that it's already after 10 at night.

is possible but not necessary, she usually doesn't come home as if she had a nice outing, Pulo's idea that she works is not so wrong, when she comes home she often calls Paul you don't do that when you've been with a friend

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, Xarvaz said:

is possible but not necessary, she usually doesn't come home as if she had a nice outing, Pulo's idea that she works is not so wrong, when she comes home she often calls Paul you don't do that when you've been with a friend

u do when u feel guilty

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

het kan ookΒ gewetenswroegingΒ Β zijn.......... lol

6 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Maybe, maybe not, who knows. All i am saying is that Malia literally overnight is acting totally out of character, and it's a troublesome look. TO ME.

I understand your position Slip and respect that too but I see no problem with Malia, she must also fill the time now that Leora is gone and before you know it everything is back to normal, unfortunately this takes a lot of patience

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

she must also fill the time now that Leora is gone

No, you see that to me IS the problem. This behavior right now from Malia does not look healthy to me. It's creepy.