Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #54 2020 July

happyone

Much of the conversation in the previous pages was more about other topics than about Leora and Malia. Why there is so much extraneous conversation is not clear to me unless it is to continue the promotion.  I think that the newly observed connection that Malia is making to the outside world via telephone is because she is finally realizing that she is just as clueless as we are about Leora and her movement.  BFF? I seriously doubt it as I see little evidence of it except when its time for Leora to do her show.   

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, slipper guyquad said:

No, you see that to me IS the problem. This behavior right now does not look healthy to me. It's creepy.

I mentioned more than once in these threads that what occurs there with them is not always as it may seem.  

good night beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

good evening 

Good Morning  

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🌟🏍️ 🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

until tomorrow friends 

See you soon 

🐈😘

🐈😴

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

No, you see that to me IS the problem. This behavior right now does not look healthy to me. It's creepy.

well I'm here for both girls and not for one so I skip that, too bad the offer of RLC is so limited but maybe Nina and Kira are at home

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Xarvaz said:

well I'm here for both girls and not for one so I skip that, too bad the offer of RLC is so limited but maybe Nina and Kira are at home

At least you know where you are with N&K.

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

they should try local girls rather than bringing back former ones