Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #4 July

Le 7/21/2020 à 10:05 PM, darkman a dit :

it seems that they are going on vacation and that guests are coming to the house ............ to be continued

It's happened now looks like Carla and Yanai could be gone tonight and maybe tomorrow looked like they left to another party.

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

It's happened now looks like Carla and Yanai could be gone tonight and maybe tomorrow looked like they left to another party.

Think they will return in end of night,look at their bed and even guestroom,nothing is very clean,so they probrably just gone on a date.Hope tomorrow models couple also join in.

well nothing has changed ..... once a hider from the voyeurs, always a hider from the voyeurs..... still hiding out in the toilet I see. this will be a long absence of the mainstays as the rookies waste our time for sure.

See the source image

il y a 18 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

well nothing has changed ..... once a hider from the voyeurs, always a hider from the voyeurs ..... still hiding out in the toilet I see. this will be a long absence of the mainstays as the rookies waste our time for sure.

See the source image

That couple is super shy. I would love one day for that bathroom door to fall off. No hiding for them then lol

• Haha 2

los que no sabeis español , os estais perdiendo un debate filosofico a la altura de socrates , descartes , sigmund froid al lado de estos chicos era un chimpance bonobo . si no repiten la palabra ( en plan ) como latiguillo cada dos palabras  , miedo me da que dependa mi pension de vejez de esta generacion .

• Haha 1