Jennifer & Bradley (2020) Part #2

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, dp7 said:

Herbert should be banned from vh. Biggest disappointment ever... Jennifer and Kylie did everything tonight but he didn't even play with them how stupid a man can be

One must have permission to play.  It would be rude to jump in without an invitation.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I agree with you but we have seen Kylie having sex with both jennifer and Bradley. Also they look like girls were trying involve him in the game but either he didn't understand it or he didn't want it. If he didn't understand he's an idiot. If he didn't want then there is no point to be there he could just sit home

11 minutes ago, Jonno said:

They had sex twice and he (Herbert) was a complete fail both times... No point him disappointing Jennifer, or making a fool of himself in front of even more people .lol. 

I really like this apartment and both Kylie and Jennifer are awesome. The thing I can't understand is that when you visit this place you should know what to expect and what others expect from you. If he can't perform with other people then whats the reason tho be there. If they are friends they can meet outside or at Herbert's or kylies house

4 minutes ago, dp7 said:

I really like this apartment and both Kylie and Jennifer are awesome. The thing I can't understand is that when you visit this place you should know what to expect and what others expect from you. If he can't perform with other people then whats the reason tho be there. If they are friends they can meet outside or at Herbert's or kylies house

Well he clearly enjoys the idea of having sex on camera.. That is obvious.. Maybe has problems doing it around others presence.  

1 hour ago, Jonno said:

Well he clearly enjoys the idea of having sex on camera.. That is obvious.. Maybe has problems doing it around others presence.  

I disagree both times when  he was trying to have sex with kylie he wanted to do it under the blanket.