Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #56 2020 July

5 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

OK...bye. Au revoir!  👋

Your comment reminds me of an (annoying) uncle I have. He’ll stop over unannounced then stays for hours. Finally, when he says he’s going to leave he’ll stand in the foyer and say  “I have one more thing to tell you before I go”. This goes on for another 2 hours.  In me I’m think...leave already! 😒

All class NYJ. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

to the six who liked this ...how F'n sad are you..... ridiculous crying, whiners make me sick..... malia is perfectly lovely, adds so much to the tired old bating shows of Leora ... very close minded .....just my Honest opinion,,,,,, f'n ridiculous

The question was asked whether we were glad Malia was there.....I gave my honest answer.....You have a problem with that then how F'n sad are you then.....Have you never heard the expression " Different Strokes For Different Folks " ........Not close minded at all, but you're entitled to your opinion as well as I am..Sorry mine met with your disapproval.

I'll run it past you first next time for you to vet it ..OK?

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

or nothing happening to talk about

when I set up General Chat #57 there were 29 pages, cause I didn't want to upset anyone 🤣

now there are only 28--in checking back --most all of the political posts were removed--

1 minute ago, happyone said:

when I set up General Chat #57 there were 29 pages, cause I didn't want to upset anyone 🤣

now there are only 28--in checking back --all of the political posts were removed--

see what u mean

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

now there are only 28--in checking back --most all of the political posts were removed--

When I was done there was 26 Pages remaining. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1