Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #56 2020 July

1 minute ago, happyone said:

That means that there have been 2 pages of people posting to kill time 😏

Most of the posts was Political talk and a few other posts were tossing jabs at one another.  Things like that do not belong in Apartment Topics.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

The thing is what are we going to do or say next, another apartment maybe ,then its the beginning of the end and I don't want that, been a fan of leora for 7 aayears now just getting to like Malià and it goes down the pan.    sad but nothing lasts forever

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

il y a 4 minutes, chris hillman a dit :

La chose est ce que nous allons faire ou dire ensuite, un autre appartement peut-être, alors c'est le début de la fin et je ne veux pas ça, je suis fan de leora depuis 7 ans maintenant juste pour aimer Malià et ça descend la poêle. triste mais rien ne dure éternellement

Quelle tristesse de lire cela mais ce sont vos goûts et vos droits et je les respecte 😷😷😷

• Upvote 1

The visiting guy is probably L's boyfriends roommate. They probably live in a small place, so they convince the roommate to stay at L's place, when he wants to be alone with L.

There was never a thought to them that the visiting guy would hook up with M. He's just taking one for his bro. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

The thing is what are we going to do or say next, another apartment maybe ,then its the beginning of the end and I don't want that, been a fan of leora for 7 aayears now just getting to like Malià and it goes down the pan.    sad but nothing lasts forever

She or they're not going anywhere until they decide or RLC closes and I don't think that's going to happen for quite some time.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1