Nina & Kira (2020) Part #7

hs6127

il y a 28 minutes, disneykid a dit :

The picture of Nina on the sofa was taken in the first V H  app,  which I think was the best one

Yes!  Though it was also the most expensive one to rent, therefore they had to move.  Renting in St P appears to be comparatively expensive, not surprising as it is probably the most desirable city in Russia to live in...🙂

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Yes!  Though it was also the most expensive one to rent, therefore they had to move.  Renting in St P appears to be comparatively expensive, not surprising as it is probably the most desirable city in Russia to live in...🙂

The one they are in now is small but not as bad as I expected ,the girl’s l seem quite happy there 

I must admit it’s a bit of a queeze in the bath for two .but very friendly 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

I tried a little transcript for anyone still wondering what was said! (Or for those that are hard of hearing :P) 

Nina: Guys, we will go to a small vacation ..umm we return uhh.. after tomorrow .. after tomorrow.. umm. We know that you will miss us/be sad (?not sure which one?). If you will um.. so.. boring you can see our friends.. Yea..(Walks off)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Keera said:

I tried a little transcript for anyone still wondering what was said! (Or for those that are hard of hearing :P) 

Nina: Guys, we will go to a small vacation ..umm we return uhh.. after tomorrow .. after tomorrow.. umm. We know that you will miss us/be sad (?not sure which one?). If you will um.. so.. boring you can see our friends.. Yea..(Walks off)

Thank you for that I think Kira should have explained she speaks better English. 
I hope you have left a little bit of sex for us when you  get home .

I know what small vacations are like (wink wink) been on a few myself 

Hurry  home we all miss you

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, disneykid said:

Thank you for that I think Kira should have explained she speaks better English. 

Nina was adorably cute when she spoke English 🤎

It shows that even strong-willed and confident people are hindered by a language barrier, making them come across as insecure.

Still. Nina is not always as clumsy about English as this. I have seen/heard her speak English quite well. So it may be a matter of needing some time to switch between languages. It does for me, anyways 🙂

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

The first VHTV apartment was very, very expensive and affected their finances a lot.
And I confirm, living in Saint Petersburg is a dream for many people (including me).🤩

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Pretty quick vacation....

Nina folding laundry to the sounds of Spectral Sun's "Feelin Good".  BTW, I have noticed that at most of the VH apartments, the tenants give their clothes a good sniff to see if they should put them on or not.  Not so with N&K!.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1