Nina & Kira (2020) Part #7

hs6127

17 hours ago, peterb said:

In Russia, the district heating system still supplies almost three quarters of households.

Thank you for that explanation, I understand a lot better now.  Still strange to me, but at least it makes sense now.  👍 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, refazer said:

même le père de Nina dit bonjour

Oh dear, watching the timeline this evening, Kira spent a great deal of time making a fantastic lunch for her papa-in-law, while Nina gave him a (quick) tour.  Unfortunately, they had just started eating when Kira got interrupted - twice - by work, and was chained to her work room desk the rest of the time.  ☹️  Papa finished his plate, but even Nina was dismayed enough to only eat half of hers (quite unusual).  Papa ended up leaving less than an hour after arriving (because let's face it, what's the point of staying if Kira is unavailable?).  I think they made up for it with quick reheats in the microwave and other snacks in bed later.  

It sucks when work interrupts!! 

1066335732_papaleaves.thumb.JPG.c88c9191e4cf8f8a3937a6013505e365.JPG

nolunch.JPG.fb000bc144b2908cde8603a479880f4a.JPG

Also, I think Kira was making a delicious curry or butter chicken with rice dish - one of my faves of all.  A little heavy fare for a lunch dish, more suited to a dinner/supper, but perhaps that's what Papa requested.  I bet it smelled wonderful in the apt!  

curryandrice.thumb.JPG.52e82f51239fcb9c5fd0fa256913f4c0.JPG

As an aside, I know they recently adjusted cam-1, but it would be kind of nice if they adjusted it a little bit more, like about a half an inch to an inch higher, so I could see Kira's beautiful face while she creates her culinary masterpieces.  Admittedly, her chin is lovely to watch, but I'd love to see the rest of it.  Is that too much to ask?  

Inkedraisecam1_LI.jpg.106cc36d80635fb04f375574abb1ad01.jpg

• Like 5

A tender love hug from Nina to thank Kira for her work for Papa...  
Kira: "Could you get Butch off of the table please?"  

love.JPG.de95baf8c52b9a15031446250c0b4f7b.JPG

Nina: "Da!"  
Butch:  "Nyet!"  
Nina:  "kəm!!"
Butch:  "NYYYETTT!!!"  

nocats.thumb.JPG.3df4e458bf137e3f0aca1e1eb5a52d47.JPG

SO much more entertaining than anything on late night TV here in Merica LOL  🥰  (despite the fact we just had a hurricane, but my compound was spared, thank the blessings) 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Il y a 2 heures, disneykid a dit :

Who watch’s tv these days anyway

Err!  I do!!!    Mostly comedy such as Mock the week, live at the Apollo, and QI.  Also University Challenge to keep the brain ticking over.  Then lately, BBC News.  Sad I know, but there is a lot going on right now and we should keep on top of it.  OK, back to comedy, 8 out of 10 cats, but only on replay to zip through the adverts...  😁

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Err!  I do!!!    Mostly comedy such as Mock the week, live at the Apollo, and QI.  Also University Challenge to keep the brain ticking over.  Then lately, BBC News.  Sad I know, but there is a lot going on right now and we should keep on top of it.  OK, back to comedy, 8 out of 10 cats, but only on replay to zip through the adverts...  😁

Do you watch 8 out of 10 cats does countdown, that way it is a bit of comedy whilst giving the grey matter something to do.😁

• Like 1