Nina & Kira (2020) Part #7

hs6127

What the hell?  I leave town for a few days, and look what happens.  

Alarmed by the Kid's post, I searched through the timeline for what could have happened.  It was very strange - at the 1638 mark on cam-8, they were both happy and hugging, Nina singing.  Then Kira, forever the OCD, tidies up the desk while Nina fixes the zipper on her super tight dress on the sewing machine in cams 6 & 5.  Then all of a sudden, not ten minutes later at 1648 mark, the shit hits the fan, from cam-8 again.  

Does anyone have any idea what triggered Kira's attitude?  Was it something she saw on her work desk?  And how would it apply to Nina?  Nonetheless Kira was NOT happy with Nina, and when I saw what happened at the 17:15 mark in the hallway - totally blew my mind.  I had to replay it several times to believe I saw what I saw.  

In my many years of watching them, I have NEVER EVER seen Kira react in such a violent way before like she did at that moment.  I was truly shocked. 😲  

She leaves, comes back 30 mins later, putzes around, then gathers trash and leaves again, Nina following later.  They stay out for hours, finally arriving back home at 2230, everything seemingly okay.  TRULY bizarre.  

Any insight or rough translation of their argument would be appreciated.  

"Nonetheless Kira was NOT happy with Nina, and when I saw what happened at the 17:15 mark in the hallway - totally blew my mind.  I had to replay it several times to believe I saw what I saw.   "

AND, there was no sound of her locking the door when she left, which they allways do!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

AND, there was no sound of her locking the door when she left, which they allways do!

True, but I have come to learn that their keys are color-coded as shown in this hallway snap (sorry Stone, I don't know how to paste the VHTV logo on my pic, delete if necessary).  No surprise it is a rainbow colored key holder, and the green hook appears to be for Kira's car.  She obviously went for a drive through her beloved Peter to calm herself down.  Which I can attest to, it can be a relaxing moment, because you are concentrating on traffic flow, and not the thing that upset you, and eventually you calm down and start thinking rationally.  

Nina did finally venture out to find her love.  I bet she found her at an underground gay bar, and they both came home happy.  And here is the result.  

happppy.thumb.JPG.553908da940aa0e45ecf10bddd85b949.JPG

keys.JPG

• Like 2

Here's another one. This one is all white lettering, so unless your
browser is set to dark mode, you won't see until you click on it. I
included a screencap so you could see what it looks like, but the
actual watermark is just above the cap, even though you may not
be able to see it.

watermark2.png

image.png.a35146827e3555c4a8ec56838f797dae.png

Both of them, this one and the one Kjeld posted, came from here.

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/10706-vhtv-watermark/

• Like 2

I think the trouble started Kira had been ready to go out for about 10 minutes ,

Nina still farting about on lap top ,then could nt   Find a top  to go with  her skirt 

Nina then through a strop  said I’m not going  

Kira then stormed out  

the trouble is Kira is always waiting  for Nina when they go out 

In the end I think the shit hit the fan Kira had enough,

I too have never seen Kira in such a temper before 

• Upvote 1