Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #57 2020 July

happyone

21 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

indeed and I would very much like to see it reflected on this forum, just a little bit of respect for the residents

Respect is one the money we pay for RLC the other. Ultimately RLC pays to the residents, but soon no longer my money. I decided to cancel RLC, I don't want to go to this circus anymore. Malia doesn't interest me a bit and Leora is only sleeping or on the cell phone and otherwise she is not present.Yes it is her private life but she should also know who pays for her extravagant life ... we the members of RLC. Oh yes, the so-called lesbian numbers are just played for me, real life is no longer available in the apartment. Maybe she should bring her engraver with her to the apartment that would make it more real than it is now, but as long as Malia is the shadow there nothing will change.
I apologize to everyone who now feels offended because of my post, it is only my feeling and my opinion
Sorry

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I really don't know why this forum has end up being so complicated and mysterious lately, because judging from the response I'm getting, I am truly up in the air, because I really don't know if she's working at a clinic or not

I have always been wondering how some people know what Leora and other girls are doing outside the apartment. I do not think there are not very many Russian speaking subscribers - but if there are, they could listen to the discussions and translate for us all the mentions about the work at a clinic.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, gomer said:

Everyone is entitled to construct his own fantasies.

No one is entitled to insist others concur with those fantasies.

Your sweet, virginal, innocent Lady Dulcinea performs lewd acts with her genitals for an audience in exchange for filthy lucre.  How you reconcile the contradictions there is your business and best of luck to you with that.  Whatever puts lead in your pencil.

To me, she's a hard drinking, thick skinned biker chick sex worker who clubs baby seals in the head as a hobby.  You don't have to agree, but you do have to keep your ire to yourself about it.  My fantasy is none of your business.  

You want to play the dashing knight in shining armor (that she doesn't need or want) you have to expect the dragons to at least get a sandwich as you go for your meal.  If the hot dragon breath causes you to clutch your pearls and flutter off to the ladies' room to swoon, maybe you should stay off the horse and just jerk your joke quietly for your money's worth.

Shave My Bush No City Limits

• Like 1