Forum Support - Bugs, errors, troubleshooting, etc.

Admin

Hello everyone. We laugh a lot at your comments. That said, we will allow ourselves to answer you. For the fanatics of writing, refrain from writing. When we read you, you protect your super moderator StnCld316, that said he is rotten to the core, and how much does he earn behind you, that you do not know huh! In addition TBG 150 I will answer you, you who insult us as an asshole, sorry I do not think we spoke badly to you. Didn't your mother or father teach you politeness??? to answer you, we've been saying things about the camarads.com site for 10 years, and in fact they do nothing, except steal from people by taking out a subscription on their site, and who has nothing. all our writings are only truth, even videos that demonstrate this. but according to you why on the camcps.net site and the xcamfan site, do we prohibit any video publication from their site???
the answer is that they don't want us to see the truth. and when you see, that we write, or say the truth, your super moderator stncld316 deletes the writings in the forum and bans us, while it is a forum for that, and all this written with respect. conclusion who is at fault there???? even the managers of the site camarads.com spam, proof in the image below. They are not banned, and they are just customers like us, right?

Another Monday and another week of the disgruntled one disrupting both RLC main forums CC/XCF. The amount of months this has been going on you/he could have taken a more positive move and launched his own Camarads chat forum. Sadly it seems the better option is to disrupt a huge number of people because he has beef with just 1 person.  

On 8/12/2024 at 8:55 AM, idiotdeservice2 said:

Hello everyone. We laugh a lot at your comments. That said, we will allow ourselves to answer you. For the fanatics of writing, refrain from writing. When we read you, you protect your super moderator StnCld316, that said he is rotten to the core, and how much does he earn behind you, that you do not know huh! In addition TBG 150 I will answer you, you who insult us as an asshole, sorry I do not think we spoke badly to you. Didn't your mother or father teach you politeness??? to answer you, we've been saying things about the camarads.com site for 10 years, and in fact they do nothing, except steal from people by taking out a subscription on their site, and who has nothing. all our writings are only truth, even videos that demonstrate this. but according to you why on the camcps.net site and the xcamfan site, do we prohibit any video publication from their site???
the answer is that they don't want us to see the truth. and when you see, that we write, or say the truth, your super moderator stncld316 deletes the writings in the forum and bans us, while it is a forum for that, and all this written with respect. conclusion who is at fault there???? even the managers of the site camarads.com spam, proof in the image below. They are not banned, and they are just customers like us, right?

You know Camarads is a fake and a lot of thieves as do a lot of others. They entice you to spend your money with them in hopes that you'll see a tit flash or maybe a pair of panties. If a person is foolish enough to spend their money in that way, shame on them for being that stupid. You can't fix stupid. Many have tried and failed.

But to disrupt the entire CamCaps forum for one site isn't fair to those that come here to chat about other sites. For example, RLC. Another site run by idiots. CC is the best free advertising that they could ever have, yet they forbid posting of pictures and videos in an open forum. Any advertising, especially if it's free is good advertising. I think CC did more for RLC subscriptions than they can imagine. 

Another one, VHTV. They thought that they could create their own forum and have it operated by a small group of individuals that together have ruined the forum with their police actions. Their entire group is nothing but a bunch of tattooed druggies, yet you don't post anything about them.

What you are doing is Cyberwarfare and illegal. You are dumping packets onto a server that in and of itself is a separate business from CamCaps. You are also affecting not just these two sites, but others that have nothing to do with CC. They are just hosts for a variety of sites and you are stopping them from generating commerce.

Think about what you are doing to others before you perform such actions.

• Upvote 3

Camarads is just a poor form of VHTV and that is saying something. VHTV is at it's all time low, no matter what some think. 

The moron that comments about it on XcamFan is just as pathetic. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Camarads is just a poor form of VHTV and that is saying something. VHTV is at it's all time low, no matter what some think. 

The moron that comments about it on XcamFan is just as pathetic. 

I have no idea about XcamFan. I've never been to the site. When I was the Forum Admin here, I went to it just to see what it was all about. I equate it's membership to that of VHTV forums. Namely, a bunch of self-important, self-loving morons that think their shit doesn't stink. I quickly found out that stupidity abounds on that forum and never bothered to darken my doors with its membership again. That was about 12 years ago. To this day, I wouldn't waste my time even typing the URL on my laptop. Just a bunch of kiddie basement dwellers.

• Upvote 1

hello to all .so super moderator StnCld316, still not decided !!!!!!!
don't complicate the super moderator who hides all the truths and who bans, when we tell the truths .

no reset ==== no site
who says no site = no subscription = no money
don't complicate more

hello to all .so super moderator StnCld316, still not decided !!!!!!!
don't complicate the super moderator who hides all the truths and who bans, when we tell the truths .

no reset ==== no site
who says no site = no subscription = no money
don't complicate more

Je ne comprends pas ta vendetta contre le forum 

Tu es le seul à regarder Camarads et tu es obsessionnel avec ce site, nous ne faisons qu'appliquer les règles du forum et nous n'avons aucun lien avec aucun site de cam que ce soit rlc, vhtv ou encore camarads, le croire est une vraie utopie

Tu as dépassé les bornes sur le forum, et comme d'autres avant toi, tu as reçu la sanction ultime 

Soit un grand garçon et admet ton erreur, passe à autre chose et arrête de faire l'enfant en faisant planter continuellement le forum parce que ça te donne le sentiment d'être un homme

Il faut que ça s'arrête maintenant 

je vais te repondre cela moos54 .alors que la regles s'applique a tout le monde ,quand cela sera fais on en reparlera .(spam )alors si nous on as fais des erreurs ,et bien le speudos camarads aussi .lui il et pas bannis ????? et comme tu dis si bien ,vous avez aucun liens avec eux ,tiens c'est bizarre ,quand meme des que on postez une veritez ,et que camarads etais conectez sur le forum ,ton super moderateur stncld316 ce rapliquez pour nous bannir !!!!!! ahahahahhah eux on le droit de spammer avec leur liens a la con et en plus ,totalement faux .et nous on dois l'accepeter cela .ne nous prend pas des cons .merci 

cordialement