Forum Support - Bugs, errors, troubleshooting, etc.

Admin

19 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Try  different web browser.

Oh no! Yo Are a Priest of tech or something such as that! my dear @StnCld316 🤗! That's seems has work with me as well! It seems my Browser a reason of issue ! When i had back to Google Chrome!the Copy and Pasting of Videos (URL),Suddenly It's back to working so fine! It seems my old Browser (Bingo)no longer support to copy and Pasting URL of YouTube at whatever forums (that my own guess).I was really thinking all day about that issue! And which where is the wrong? is it on my device settings or else where? On the settings on my device or on net settings was everything is ok! Uh,I was really thinks to send it to clean up and restart it! Oh, I was really worried about if my device has been infected by virus or something like that!Oh my dear thank you so much for saving my cutie device from that hard choice!🌹❤️🤗

• Upvote 1

On 8/18/2022 at 1:11 PM, TBG 150 said:

Many YouTube videos can't be watched or even loaded to a forum from other countries. That could be the issue that you are having @ooopel

Oh!hello my dear @TBG 150 how is everything with you! Wish all is so fine with you🌹❤️! Oh no no, that rubbish Browser was it's a reason of that issue! I will kill it by killer clicks and gonna send it onto cycle bin to last day of my device age! 😋

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...
Le 12/01/2014 à 21:48, Admin a dit :

Ceci est le fil de discussion officiel du forum. Si vous rencontrez des erreurs, des bugs ou quelque chose qui ne fonctionne pas, postez-le ici.

-Administrateur

bonjours je n'ai plus acces a la partie 7 du site LIZ et ROB sur CAMARADS.......MERCI....guettysburg

il y a 31 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Certains commentaires ont été. Il ne s'agit désormais que de la partie 6.

MERCI mais je ne comprend pas pourquoi....je n'ecrie que ce que je vois....peut-etre faut-il que je fasse attention...comme les locataires....MERCI encore soyez tranquille pas de soucis je vais me restreinde

• 3 weeks later...