Forum Support - Bugs, errors, troubleshooting, etc.

Admin

How can I post a picture on the specific topics? I'm trying to post using a imgur link by the "Insert imagine from URL" but it isn't working. Other times by using a link from a google image search it worked. There is a list of third party services that are supported?

Thanks.

9 hours ago, thinga69 said:

How can I post a picture on the specific topics? I'm trying to post using a imgur link by the "Insert imagine from URL" but it isn't working. Other times by using a link from a google image search it worked. There is a list of third party services that are supported?

Thanks.

Use  https://zupimages.net/  and then select the link from Lien direct de votre image  then copy the link and paste the link in the forum. 

If you use anything that says BBCode  it will not post. Since an update was done on the Forum Software the Developer had removed the BBCode feature from the software.  

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Oh hello!Is there Someone(Mod) could help me? what happens, i can't go to open my profile page,Uh i just tried that formany times! there's same notification has says (something went wrong) it has appearing each time i click on goto my profile page!😳

spacer.png

5 hours ago, ooopel said:

Oh hello!Is there Someone(Mod) could help me? what happens, i can't go to open my profile page,Uh i just tried that formany times! there's same notification has says (something went wrong) it has appearing each time i click on goto my profile page!😳

spacer.png

There is currently issues with Cam Caps.  Admin has been informed of the issue. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The reason the forum was having so many issues yesterday was caused by a crashed database.

The issue has been resolved and everything seems to be back in working order as it should be.

Oh! I wish really as all members on here is everything had back in working order it should be! Because I still have wonder about that notification (something went worng)! because i couldn't imagine how Mrs( firstly women's ) or maybe Mr(something) he's could found an feets and (gone to make something wrong) !!oh it's kidding my dear! don't think( to ban me) 😳 🤗🤗🌹❤️

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Oh! I wish really as all members on here is everything had back in working order it should be! Because I still have wonder about that notification (something went worng)! because i couldn't imagine how Mrs( firstly women's ) or maybe Mr(something) he's could found an feets and (gone to make something wrong) !!oh it's kidding my dear! don't think( to ban me) 😳 🤗🤗🌹❤️

It was a very long day but we persevered and got through it.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Oh, hello my dear @StnCld316 how everything with you! I wish all is fine as well with you! ❤️ i have a tiny issue! I just can't pasting and posting YouTube links or vimeo  links! i had tried to do it for many many times! It does not appear and it does any link show up, i don't know really where they goes ? 😳 With other sites like as hosts of images! everything is ok with me i can pasting  and posting them as always simply and shown it as usually ! I would just make sure if that problem is just with me and by my side?

2 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Oh, hello my dear @StnCld316 how everything with you! I wish all is fine as well with you! ❤️ i have a tiny issue! I just can't pasting and posting YouTube links or vimeo  links! i had tried to do it for many many times! It does not appear and it does any link show up, i don't know really where they goes ? 😳 With other sites like as hosts of images! everything is ok with me i can pasting  and posting them as always simply and shown it as usually ! I would just make sure if that problem is just with me and by my side?

I can post YouTube Videos.  All I do is right click the video on YouTube and copy video URL and then past it in a post.  Vimeo I do not know anything about those videos.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I can post YouTube Videos.  All I do is right click the video on YouTube and copy video URL and then past it in a post.  Vimeo I do not know anything about those videos.

Oh, my dear i had do the same steps what you were did about YouTube videos or pasting videos URL and it's the same steps with vimeo videos URL !  That always what i do when i wanna post something but what i facing now there are no any link show up in box of posting as usually! 😳

3 hours ago, ooopel said:

Oh, my dear i had do the same steps what you were did about YouTube videos or pasting videos URL and it's the same steps with vimeo videos URL !  That always what i do when i wanna post something but what i facing now there are no any link show up in box of posting as usually! 😳

Try  different web browser.

• Like 1