Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #5 July

5 minutes ago, squeakybumtime said:

can someone catch me up on what just happened 

Well, apparently the guest boy screamed to his gf in front of C&Y and she went to cry in the bathroom. Then (didn't catch if it was before or after) they were all on the couch, and then start going to the ack terrace (where the other TV is) for a movie night, but she still staied in the couch alone for a bit. After that bit, she finally went to the terrace, but then after another bit, came back in, grabbed a cup of water and sat on the door of the kitchen terrace, with a sad look, until Carla came to look after her

3 minutes ago, squeakybumtime said:

can someone catch me up on what just happened 

yeah...here's what happened.  girl guest wanted to leave and go home to get away from the exploitation and guy guest yelled at her that he was going to exploit the hell out of her in a little while and for her to sit there and be quiet like a woman should.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

yeah...here's what happened.  girl guest wanted to leave and go home to get away from the exploitation and guy guest yelled at her that he was going to exploit the hell out of her in a little while and for her to sit there and be quiet like a woman should.

What? Is that what really happened? I don't see him saying/ doing that. Did you really hear that? Just asking since I wasn't here before

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

What? Is that what really happened? I don't see him saying/ doing that. Did you really hear that? Just asking since I wasn't here before

he's making it up lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

for the umpteenth time never believe the words that come out of Harley's mouth :biggrin:
He lives in his beautiful world where all is hatred and disgust of others

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marga said:

he's making it up lol

Ok, but one thing are assumptions based on what you see. Another thing is what really happened. And I'm not seeing it go that extreame (in terms of exploitation), because if so C&Y weren't having them there by now