Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #5 July

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Even though I don't like what they try to get there guest to do to feel the void, this is something I can agree with.

Now that you mention it, it seems obvious to me that Carla and Yanai are torturers sequestering this poor couple of friends in order to be able to play four-way video games and watch movies all night 😁

• Like 2

Well Carla got her's this evening so things are patched up and all is right with the world.  i think her plans to try to get her girlfriend back with the boyfriend whom she broke up with last month has not worked out.  But I guess we will see.  I am glad Carla/Yanai have worked things out.  They are a fun couple to watch, have a very active social life with the number of parties they give and have lots of very different friends over.  I wish they would speak a little slower at times, often they go too fast for me to follow.  Not physically the same in any way or manner but they remind me of Nelly and Bog for all the entertaining they do.  Bog and Nelly obviously much more sophisticated but Carla/Yanai take there obligations to show real life seriously.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

Well Carla got her's this evening so things are patched up and all is right with the world.  i think her plans to try to get her girlfriend back with the boyfriend whom she broke up with last month has not worked out.  But I guess we will see.  I am glad Carla/Yanai have worked things out.  They are a fun couple to watch, have a very active social life with the number of parties they give and have lots of very different friends over.  I wish they would speak a little slower at times, often they go too fast for me to follow.  Not physically the same in any way or manner but they remind me of Nelly and Bog for all the entertaining they do.  Bog and Nelly obviously much more sophisticated but Carla/Yanai take there obligations to show real life seriously.

Would say this house sinse start of year specialy become the best exemple of prime rlc times,only have a big complain about it...that we dont have at least more two,three "Carla&Yanai" houses.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Would say this house sinse start of year specialy become the best exemple of prime rlc times,only have a big complain about it...that we dont have at least more two,three "Carla&Yanai" houses.

We can hope that they eventually go back to something like the 25 apartments format, and when they do they don't call up boring couples, but call in all of Yanai's friends. Plus this girl who's probably Carla's (as long as she leaves the dude first!).

The reason I think it's Yanai's friends is because well he is just a very friendly guy, and during Carla's previous stay. with Mario, I can't recall too many occasions that they had friends over. 

But Carla's almost like a different girl this time. She was very, VERY immature, although not as immature as Mario, But they had great sex, that is when they didn't have abusive fights.

One of the last things that happened before they were thrown out was she was given a dog, I believe, a beagle. Beagles are lovely but they demand a LOT of attention, and Carla, obsessed with herself, had none to give.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, J0kk3r said:

We can hope that they eventually go back to something like the 25 apartments format, and when they do they don't call up boring couples, but call in all of Yanai's friends. Plus this girl who's probably Carla's (as long as she leaves the dude first!).

The reason I think it's Yanai's friends is because well he is just a very friendly guy, and during Carla's previous stay. with Mario, I can't recall too many occasions that they had friends over. 

But Carla's almost like a different girl this time. She was very, VERY immature, although not as immature as Mario, But they had great sex, that is when they didn't have abusive fights.

One of the last things that happened before they were thrown out was she was given a dog, I believe, a beagle. Beagles are lovely but they demand a LOT of attention, and Carla, obsessed with herself, had none to give.

Agree with you,i said also that many times,wasnt a Carla fan in her prior house,even the guests werent many.Now in this house with Yanai i praticaly "met" a new woman,more funny,sexier and a lot more active person.Regrpard pets couldnt agree more also,they(Carla&Mario)also had a small white cat but was treated more like a toy😔.Imagine the dog situation wasnt much better.Think pets arent for them lol.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, J0kk3r a dit :

I don't see anything wrong with him the two of them are nice together and she loves him we only watch behind a computer and find faults regardless. She loves him and he loves her. I love the two them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

I don't see anything wrong with him the two of them are nice together and she loves him we only watch behind a computer and find faults regardless. She loves him and he loves her. I love the two them.

Maybe he's on his best behaviour...he showered twice today!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

If you re talking about the guest girl and Sly i agree with you,they are a totaly fine couple.Personaly hope after this nice days of them in house the place will to more old style mode with others guests couple apearing and staying a couple days.A lot more to see of the models couples and a lot of time without cute guest&James.