B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #7 (July/August)

They still there😔.Crist,how many time this couples in "vacations" will stay?Supodsely the fun is the couples staying two,three months then new ones take their places.After watching Irma endless "vacations" we better dont expect much.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They still there😔.Crist,how many time this couples in "vacations" will stay?Supodsely the fun is the couples staying two,three months then new ones take their places.After watching Irma endless "vacations" we better dont expect much.

Have you heard of a certain pandemic? because this is the answer to all your questions

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Have you heard of a certain pandemic? because this is the answer to all your questions

That doesnt make this couples and residents in endless "vacations" less boring.With or without virus.

28 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

you really think all these girls dont do coke they parade around nude and masterbate in front of thousands for money,most dont care if you know they do drugs

i dont think they do. u can tell when someones high and i only see it in them 3 and nelly

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

I totally agree with you Moos. But if this is solely the reason, I think it would be a good idea for RLC to inform us in their website update. They could post that several changes are imminent, once pandemic restrictions are lifted...then at least we can look forward to some changes...just a thought 😕

• Like 2