Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #4

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

No one answered my last query as to why their timeline is about 1hr behind the live time? all other apartments are only about 5mins behind the live time.

Obviously no one knows :biggrin:

Let me give a guess : maybe it's something with the system or wrong time adjustment when the cams been installed.. 

Sorry if my guess was shitty .. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Robwin said:

No one answered my last query as to why their timeline is about 1hr behind the live time? all other apartments are only about 5mins behind the live time.

Obviously no one knows :biggrin:

For me the timeline is working just as in all the other places

41 minutes ago, Just In said:

Did you remember to wind up your internet or put 50p into the meter so you can go at the same speed as everyone else.😁

Can't afford fucking 50p what do you think i am made of bloody money :biggrin:

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No seriously I don't see an hour delay like you say. 

Yeah it still is here all other apartments are ok with the usual 5min or so lag but this one here is still about an hour behind. Bit of a pain as i only really look at VH on the timeline as certainly don't stay watching a bloody screen all day and night :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah it still is here all other apartments are ok with the usual 5min or so lag but this one here is still about an hour behind. Bit of a pain as i only really look at VH on the timeline as certainly don't stay watching a bloody screen all day and night :biggrin:

I' have between 5-10 minute delay on the timeline which is usual.