B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #26 (August)

Watched the replay .... Cam 2.02 between 18:51 and 19:07 ... If you don't call that a sex agression ... Sorry but you're blind !!  How many times Olya tried to leave and he kept bringing her back on the bed, squeezing her arm, forcing her to blow him ... The only place he deserves to sleep is in JAIL !!  He is a sex offender... and should be BANNED from RLC, just like the Little bum who was on B1 few weeks ago and tried to lick Babi while she was sleeping ... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

in 2017, she was a guest at Masha's

she lived here two or three moonth with her ex boyfriend 

I knew I seen her from somewhere before.   Is that the BF who gets drunk and can't fuck worth the shit and then blames the GF because he couldn't get a hard on to satisfy her. 

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I knew I seen her from somewhere before.   Is that the BF who gets drunk and can't fuck worth the shit and then blames the GF because he couldn't get a hard on to satisfy her. 

I don't remember anymore but they fucked several times without any problem

• Like 1

Just now, moos54 said:

I don't remember anymore but they fucked several times without any problem

Must be a different girl at the time I seen it awhile back. This was long before the Dick & Jane era they had.  

23 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Must be a different girl at the time I seen it awhile back. This was long before the Dick & Jane era they had.  

now that you say it, I think indeed it was another couple, it's that we have had a lot of guests in this apartment over the years

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

Kim lived with Kenny ,her ex-boyfriend, at B3 before this apartment was closed
So I confirm that she has already had sex with a man in RLC
Same thing for Milena, she already has sex with a man during her first participation
If I'm not mistaken, the only girls featured in the project right now who haven't had real sex with a man in RLC are Irma and Taylor.

Irma, Taylor and Malia

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 6 heures, p4design a dit :

I'm assuming you didn't actually see what happened, because if you did, it would be impossible for a decent human being to say what you just did.

whatever!!! you must live in the united states to think that any sudden gesture is a sexual assault😄

Il y a 5 heures, menouscope2015 a dit :

Watched the replay .... Cam 2.02 between 18:51 and 19:07 ... If you don't call that a sex agression ... Sorry but you're blind !!  How many times Olya tried to leave and he kept bringing her back on the bed, squeezing her arm, forcing her to blow him ... The only place he deserves to sleep is in JAIL !!  He is a sex offender... and should be BANNED from RLC, just like the Little bum who was on B1 few weeks ago and tried to lick Babi while she was sleeping ... 

in any case she seems to have taken great pleasure !!! ^^ she is not ready to go and complain to the police🤣

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

moos54, I saw that for the umpteenth time you deleted a post of mine, where I defend Milena, I would like to know, for your little brain

seriously, there are 4 moderators on this forum plus an Admin, and it is directly to me that you take it, already if you want to accuse someone, be sure of your accusations and especially that has nothing to do on this topic, there is a topic specially created to complain about moderators, please use it

Now if one of the moderators has decided to delete your comment, it is because this one does not correspond to the values of this forum

one day or another, you or the others will have to realize that you cannot afford everything

• Sad 1