B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #26 (August)

il y a une heure, corboblanc a dit :

in any case she seems to have taken great pleasure !!! ^^ she is not ready to go and complain to the police🤣

Sure  whatever happened they brought on themselves,unfortunatly they put the other girls in harms way like when one of them grabbed Milena''s arm and tried to force her on him.lucky for her she 's not such a easy target.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

in any case she seems to have taken great pleasure !!! ^^ she is not ready to go and complain to the police🤣

Sorry to disagree with you my friend, but there was a period where she didn't have any pleasure ... He was much stronger than her, and I think she decided not to resist ... But she didn't like it ... She tried at least 5 times to get out of there, and he kept bringing her back without her consent ...  If you think she had pleasure with that kind of behavior , you are so wrong my friend ...  It was clearly a sexual assault by that dumb guy ... really hope we won't see him again... 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

seriously, there are 4 moderators on this forum plus an Admin, and it is directly to me that you take it, already if you want to accuse someone, be sure of your accusations and especially that has nothing to do on this topic, there is a topic specially created to complain about moderators, please use it

Now if one of the moderators has decided to delete your comment, it is because this one does not correspond to the values of this forum

one day or another, you or the others will have to realize that you cannot afford everything

Or, another solution is that they retire you, even if you are young of age, you are old of brain, you have to have the courage of your actions, you can't hide behind the other moderators, besides the other moderators say the same things that I say

23 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Or, another solution is that they retire you, even if you are young of age, you are old of brain, you have to have the courage of your actions, you can't hide behind the other moderators, besides the other moderators say the same things that I say

You see i never lie

Whether I am a moderator or not, it would not have changed anything in relation to your comment, one of the forum members used the report button and one of the moderators decided that your comment should be deleted, it's that simple

the fact that some moderators think differently from others, do not make them your friends, on the contrary

As long as there is an insult, the comment is against the rules of the forum, the only fault is the one who writes it, so you

I think I have been a pretty conciliatory guy for all these years on the forum and I have never banned a member of it, even those who have insulted me but you are starting to use my patience and I am soon to the limit

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, corboblanc said:

whatever!!! you must live in the united states to think that any sudden gesture is a sexual assault😄

So screaming "no" over and over while trying to leave in order to avoid a person means "hey, let's have sex" in your country? 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

I don't remember anymore but they fucked several times without any problem

I have been a member of this forum for 7 years now and a subscriber to RLC for longer. I have a lot of respect for all the young ladies that I've seen come and go but I've learned a few things in life. It doesn't matter how many times a woman says "yes", but when she says "no" is when you must be an honorable man and abide by her words.If you can't do that then you can't distinguish from other animals with much smaller brains.🙁

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest casdesire
19 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I have been a member of this forum for 7 years now and a subscriber to RLC for longer. I have a lot of respect for all the young ladies that I've seen come and go but I've learned a few things in life. It doesn't matter how many times a woman says "yes", but when she says "no" is when you must be an honorable man and abide by her words.If you can't do that then you can't distinguish from other animals with much smaller brains.🙁

I totally agree with you. "No" means "no", even if you fucked several times before.

6 minutes ago, auraaaaaa said:

actually i want to subscribe .. am waiting for these crap ladaies to leave the project can anyone tell me how much time more they will be on project and which ones will be leaving soon

With this pandemic which is still present and which is far from being resolved, it is very difficult to predict anything

They are potentially all on the way since they have all been present since at least March

The most difficult is to convince a future participant to come to the project who is in a risk zone