B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #13 (August)

Noldus

RLC is struggling hard time to keep up right now. B4 is closed down. B1 has some kind of conflict dividing them. In B2 Mimi leaves for a few days, and it doesn't look like they are able to replace Fiora anytime too quickly either.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

I, I am considered a conspirator, I have always maintained that our two Russian friends, in particular Kitec, were forced to stop translating what the girls were saying, because translating what they were saying, it was very clear that these girls, they had other jobs much more paid than RLC and then it was known about the famous bonuses, no one will ever admit it, but I think that's right

..or they were just bored shitless and stopped watchingย ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

in another life, I would have loved to meet Masha, she is really nice and smart, apart from the tits she is also very beautiful, long discussion about the best way to die, the strange thing is that they use real names while talking,ย 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

..or they were just bored shitless and stopped watchingย ๐Ÿ˜

Of course, maybe you're right, but the strange thing is that Kitec stopped translating, when they were starting to tell the girls' very transgressive evenings and it just so happens that there was already Irma

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

in another life, I would have loved to meet Masha, she is really nice and smart, apart from the tits she is also very beautiful, long discussion about the best way to die, the strange thing is that they use real names while talking,ย 

I heard her once speak in English to her two male guests that her manย has to have a big penis.ย  That explained her attraction to Sasha.ย ย 

9 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

I heard her once speak in English to her two male guests that her manย has to have a big penis.ย  That explained her attraction to Sasha.ย ย 

Well, he did not exactly have much more going for him .lol.ย 

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

with a lot of humility, I have to say that compared to Sasha, I would have serious problems to compare myself, but I am very nice

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

ย 

I was a big fan of Masha at the beginning, without the shows and without the operation she just came across very natural and interesting. I liked a lot all the yoga sessions.

Meanwhile I feel a little sorry for her, she seems lost and should really take some time out. I mean no vacation in B2, but a few months without a camera.

• Upvote 3