Nikki, Matt, Poppy (2020) Part #1

I'm still hoping Matt returns in a new apartment with a different girl and they stay disconnected from this hive of apartments. I've no time for Nikki, Gretta, Marta, Velociraptor, Moolan, Elza, Alikusya, Charly, Dora, Bolly wolly nolly, or whatever their names are, or anyone else in this weird incestuous conglomeration of nests. No time at all for them. 

• Haha 3

On 11/25/2020 at 11:21 AM, Albion said:

I'm still hoping Matt returns in a new apartment with a different girl and they stay disconnected from this hive of apartments. I've no time for Nikki, Gretta, Marta, Velociraptor, Moolan, Elza, Alikusya, Charly, Dora, Bolly wolly nolly, or whatever their names are, or anyone else in this weird incestuous conglomeration of nests. No time at all for them. 

It's kind of strange how everyone has different kinks.  Personally, I think Nikki is the sexiest and most beautiful of VHTV's participants.  I love the weirdness of the characters and interactions between them.  Matt is probably the only one of the bunch I don't care for...except for maybe Elza.

• Like 1