Mira & Henry (2020) Part #4

StnCld316

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I've said this so many times now but how some members can comment on tenants when they actually know nothing about them is beyond me.Dreds,tattoos,sexual activity or whatever doesn't properly and fairly define a person.For all we know Elaine could be doing charitable stuff that we don't know about.It's clichéd I know but you don't judge a book by looking at it's cover.What's more ridiculous is most of us don't know a word they(the tenants)are saying 99% of the time and they could be laughing their arses of at the mugs that pay to watch their acting.Just saying.

She is, helping all the wayward males there explore their sexual hobby's :biggrin:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

She is, helping all the wayward males there explore their sexual hobby's :biggrin:

Good morning Rob,not like you to be so insightful but your right pal👍.

Oh fuck,I've just said "your right"!!.slipped up there😀👍

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

You won't believe it they even used the bed lately. 🤣

You and the Clown Prince are really getting your money's worth out of this appartement😁

What!!!! They used the bed,well,well,shut the front door!!!😀👍

Edited by Dave 27
Mistype
  • Haha 3

What are we doing ? This is a voyeur site, not a class of morals, the participants in the project know what is happening, they also know what to do to make up for the lack of good looks and that is sex, sex and sex. It turns out to be a forum of moral knights, enjoying perverts and spelling the lesson to who calls the facts what they are.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, turkey said:

What are we doing ? This is a voyeur site, not a class of morals, the participants in the project know what is happening, they also know what to do to make up for the lack of good looks and that is sex, sex and sex. It turns out to be a forum of moral knights, enjoying perverts and spelling the lesson to who calls the facts what they are.

Who sets the standard and level of exactly what are good looks and bad looks then?

It's who and what you are that is more important.The tenants don't do this voyeur VH thing for ever.As a whole life experience this is just a short term fix when you consider how many tenants move on after fleecing the mugs that pay for the show.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, arttie said:

looks shouldn't matter it's the entertainment that matters everyone likes different

If so, why aren't actresses and singers with less looks popular? If they need less beautiful women, there is  make-up that will take care of it .

• Like 1