Mira & Henry (2020) Part #4

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Of course not. But there is an important difference between criticism and insulting...

I never said you shouldn't criticize them...

And I don't think only because they live under cams gives you the right to insult them.

Insult them... I called Henry a pervy knobhead.
I bet he's traumatised by that.
Jab...lighten up my friend.. you seem to live in this fantasy world where these people are your personal friends.. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/19/2020 at 11:25 PM, moonlight89 said:

its such a shame your parents did not use condom that time!!!!

Isn't that insulting then Jabs or are you condoning this insulting behaviour or does it suit your agenda  :huh:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Isn't that insulting then Jabs or are you condoning this insulting behaviour :huh:

1- Jabs is not the forum police.

2- insulting? might be...but that guy  needs to have the ability to put his tongue in his brain before start spiting words that can really be hurtfull.because you are paying for a service does not give to anyone the right to make someone feel bad.specially when you know that they are reading this forum. and his coment wasnt having the nature to improve anything but just hurt the tenants.

anyway i will take happily warnings or whatever penalty the mods can give as long as he will get one also. 🙂 🙂 🙂

i would love to know how many people would say the same shitty things they say if they would not have the luxury of hiding behind a keyboard.cause if you cant say them live/personaly/face to face, than you allready know that your coments is inapropriate!!!

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

1- Jabs is not the forum police.

2- insulting? might be...but that guy  needs to have the ability to put his tongue in his brain before start spiting words that can really be hurtfull.because you are paying for a service does not give to anyone the right to make someone feel bad.specially when you know that they are reading this forum. and his coment wasnt having the nature to improve anything but just hurt the tenants.

anyway i will take happily warnings or whatever penalty the mods can give as long as he will get one also. 🙂 🙂 🙂

i would love to know how many people would say the same shitty things they say if they would not have the luxury of hiding behind a keyboard.cause if you cant say them live/personaly/face to face, than you allready know that your coments is inapropriate!!!

Have said all i want to say, you should know better. Two wrongs don't make a right.

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Have said all i want to say, you should know better.

Jabs used more polite way.

i was more straight forwoard and raw.

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Two wrongs don't make a right.

he stop inslulting didnt he? (next time when he gonna use again coments of such a nature i will be there answering in the same style) 🙂

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Oh Definitely agree that is about enough of the insulting each other and the tenants. Read rules for posting in this forum please. The Mods may need to hang here too if you all can not get back on the topic of Mira and Henry. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Oh Definitely agree that is about enough of the insulting each other and the tenants. Read rules for posting in this forum please. The Mods may need to hang here too if you all can not get back on the topic of Mira and Henry. 

Btw Star,put them on the naughty step and take away their sweeties(candy) for a week,and no Cbeebies either.Sad!!!!!Sad!!!!.

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Btw Star,put them on the naughty step and take away their sweeties(candy) for a week,and no Cbeebies either.Sad!!!!!Sad!!!!.

Well well well looks as though Jabs approves of this insulting behaviour, why am i not surprised. Ok when it suits eh????

pervy knobhead = insulting 
troll= it's not an insulting, it's a criticism!
It's such a shame your intelligence doesn't match your beauty= insulting
its such a shame your parents did not use condom that time= just saying nothing.
it's under one sky there are a winter and summer.
oh please let me just write this (quote): 
It's just a song 
Oh, Not like any other song...
It isn't just a song ...! 
If I sang, I will make the whole world listen to me ..!
you have made the whole world is listen to you!
but in wrong way!
oh well my dear Romeo you such smart
and have no doubt you will understand what i meant in correct way.
Signature:ooopel🧐

8 hours ago, plum said:

Insult them... I called Henry a pervy knobhead.
I bet he's traumatised by that.
Jab...lighten up my friend.. you seem to live in this fantasy world where these people are your personal friends.. 

Treat other Members and Tenants with Respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using Socially Acceptable Language.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

Treat other Members and Tenants with Respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using Socially Acceptable Language.

Absolutely agree with you Barry it's not rocket science.The problem with this latest spat is that when a member comments on a disrespectful or insulting  remark made by another then doesn't pick up on a similar type remark made shortly after that's obviously going to bring it's own criticism.To be taken seriously you cannot pick and choose which insulting remarks you want to comment on.Then again there will be some members that will tell us that they can comment on what they want when they want.The hypocrisy and inconsistency on here can be staggering at times.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1