Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #5

I keep asking what Hugo paints here! Yes, my girlfriend loves to look for new lesbian girls to eat their pussy and to have it eaten too... I am delighted that they do not let me participate, that I say participate, they do not let me look and I have to sleep on the sofa because my girlfriend prefers to sleep with them, so I do not bother them. Welcome to the real world, where one enjoys and the other... answer forum questions! Congratulations Hugo hahaha...

• Like 1

Guest maitre197

ONE OF THE HISTORICAL EVENT FOR VHTV

Absolutely new highest level for this couple.They may  become one of the  TOP for all  the time in VHTV-history. 

I revived my premium account. This night costs every my cent.

49 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

ONE OF THE HISTORICAL EVENT FOR VHTV

Absolutely new highest level for this couple.They may  become one of the  TOP for all  the time in VHTV-history. 

I revived my premium account. This night costs every my cent.

my god what an exaggeration ! the brunette, the prettier, did not make anything. i give 8.5 in 10.

2 minutes ago, rodox said:

my god what an exaggeration ! the brunette, the prettier, did not make anything. i give 8.5 in 10.

Come on it was a very good night considering it was a late re-arrangement as the original girl left early for some reason.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Come on it was a very good night considering it was a late re-arrangement as the original girl left early for some reason.

yes it was. but we can not exaggerate if brunette was participated i would give a 9.4 in 10. 

4 minutes ago, rodox said:

yes was. but we can not exaggerate if brunette was participated i would give a 9.4 in 10. 

4 girls getting it on was good enough for me and was very enjoyable, maybe the brunette had her own reason for not taking part, having said that don't think the bed would have taken 5 :biggrin: Ginge kept falling out as it was lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

4 girls getting it on was good enough for me and was very enjoyable, maybe the brunette had her own reason for not taking part, having said that don't think the bed would have taken 5 :biggrin:

man what you said is one thing. why others did nor participatted , just the more beautifull out ?  i am saying about exaggeration. she may had her reasons ok , but she was the missing cake icing.