B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #28 (August)

il y a 1 minute, firewall a dit :

nope offline, B4 is not anymore listed now and no update from RLC

The villa requires renovation and will be back soon with other participants.
You are right, offline. And I saw this on the notice. 

Just now, firewall said:

nope offline, B4 is not anymore listed now and no update from RLC

edit:  the villa requires renovation and will be back soon with other participants

i think that will take minimum  a month

• Like 1

Wish they closed this very expensive house and used the money to opening some very needed new couples houses(but good ones),think it would be enought money for three regular size houses.In any case if its online to real improvments then ok,still remember b2 bedroom to be weeks in MN gor improvents and returned with worst cam views(with all three cams facing same side).Could be for better or worst with them we never know.Personaly wont miss b4 at all.

• Like 2

il y a 2 minutes, firewall a dit :

edit:  the villa requires renovation and will be back soon with other participants

i think that will take minimum  a month

Yea, back soon in RLC's terms is probably 3 weeks to one month. Might even be 2 months if they can't find new or 'new' girls.

But unemployment should be rather high worldwide (not just Eastern Europe), young college girls may not find jobs so perhaps RLC might be the new norm.

Be a live cam girl overseas, earn 3 to 10 thousands euros per month tax free basking in the Barcelona sunshine 😏

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

Yea, back soon in RLC's terms is probably 3 weeks to one month. Might even be 2 months if they can't find new or 'new' girls.

But unemployment should be rather high worldwide (not just Eastern Europe), young college girls may not find jobs so perhaps RLC might be the new norm.

Be a live cam girl overseas, earn 3 to 10 thousands euros per month tax free basking in the Barcelona sunshine 😏

it's a big villa, i think that will take alot of weeks

but my hope is to have a roomates villa after with  spanish girls 🤞

• Like 2