Masha & Lex, Sandra & Dima (2020) Part #1

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, usa2020 said:

sandra and dima should get there own place i could see them having parties and stuff

There is no any reason not to hold parties in the flat they live at the moment, so what's the point to move? In a new flat they would act exactly the same they do now, as inviting guests can bring a risk of fines resulting from vhtv policy; apart from that, those people are simply infantile and boring;

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, waldi said:

There is no any reason not to hold parties in the flat they live at the moment, so what's the point to move? In a new flat they would act exactly the same they do now, as inviting guests can bring a risk of fines resulting from vhtv policy; apart from that, those people are simply infantile and boring;

masha and lex seem boring but I think it would be different if they had there own place first they dont have to live in the living room and masha and lex would be gone. I could be wrong

1 hour ago, usa2020 said:

masha and lex seem boring but I think it would be different if they had there own place first they dont have to live in the living room and masha and lex would be gone. I could be wrong

We already have a list of boooooring places with Still and Ken-Barbie. This would just add to the snoozefest.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Jawis said:

Maybe i'm the only one but i like Sandra & Dima. At least they are not that lazy then Masha & Lex and it's not only CB. 

Sandra and Dima are interesting only in sex ... While Masha and Lex are very cheerful and active in everyday life .. I give my preference to Masha and Lex!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1