Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #68 August 2020

miscvoyeur

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Perhaps the almighty oracle who took down mine and Aussies post can inform the forum why.....It's becoming arbitrary now, the mods ego's are running the show.

There was nothing contentious with my post, unless od course it tweaked a mods exposed nerves.

My renewal of membership comes up in October, you can finish me now if you wish.......Let the lunatics take over the asylum..

Gee wiz would loved them to be this hard when we were daily attacked by trolls. Not once did they take any action. But if I tell the truth the post gets deleted.  As this will be too.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Pepe was not banned.  He only got a 24 Hour Time Out which was given by a Moderator.

Can you explain why my posts are getting deleted? Also why when I asked to PM I wasn't?  Why are we getting attacked my MOD's? Is there a war against us?

18 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

🐨   🗼   👯   🐈   🐴 🦨 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️nhf😁 x😈  

we are a big family 

Leora and Malia 

👸🌟

Soon pulo all you will have left is the MOD pictures. Sorry I still like to have a laugh.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Can you explain why my posts are getting deleted? Also why when I asked to PM I wasn't?  Why are we getting attacked my MOD's? Is there a war against us?

No,  but there are very clear rules to be followed I sent you a PM