Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #68 August 2020

miscvoyeur

13 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Leora mag dan met veel mannen zijn, maar de liefde die ze voor Paul heeft gevoeld, voelt zeker niet voor een andere man

Ik denk dat ze nog steeds verliefd is op Paul, maar hij wil niet meegaan in het verhaal en stopt het.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I completely understand the restrictions as to why I never complain that and I don't watch for the bates. I have always said that's the cherry 🍒 on top of the sundae. She's always provided me with a sundae, but sometimes no cherry 🍒

I was just replying to Daerjohn she was not Predicable until her friend arrived but I would never complain about Leora. I always enjoyed her painting and reading especially when she get a new book she would flick the pages smell its newness and hold it to her heart and smile.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Ik denk dat ze nog steeds verliefd es op Paul, maar hij wil niet meegaan in het verhaal en stopt het.

Men are fools by nature, we do not know how to appreciate the good things in life ...
If Paul, I wasn't a fool, for letting her go, I'm sure Leora would make him a happy man, she has always cared about him.
I said men are fools ... hahaha

• Like 2

Today the forum, it has been nice to read all the comments ... that's how the forum should be, where a group of people makes comments about a person without disrespecting the host ...
Today Leora should send us a message for being polite people and not making rude comments towards her ...
Good night people ... until another day ... enjoy the night.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Ste said:

I was just replying to Daerjohn she was not Predicable until her friend arrived but I would never complain about Leora. I always enjoyed her painting and reading especially when she get a new book she would flick the pages smell its newness and hold it to her heart and smile.

I wasn't insinuating anything , just using your post to make a comment. 😁

• Like 2

1 hour ago, raul399 said:

Leora may be with many men, but the love she has felt for Paul, surely she does not feel for any other man

Tell me braul...might that have been your expertise in playing the supporting role of Paul Krendler in a past film called Hannibal ? Wait...after giving it further thought, that role happened to be played by none other than another great film actor by the name of Ray Liotta. The character of Paul Krendler was best remembered for his part as 🤯.

1 hour ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Die keer in de gastenkamer toen ze de bank voor de deur schoof zodat Paul niet binnenkon.

A lot of people got annoyed when Paul opened the door and closed it as quick he should have known better but sure that's Paul for ya

57 minutes ago, raul399 said:

We can love her ... we can hate her ...... but there are so many pleasant memories that Leora has given us,
Those memories will remain within us for many years ...
I say it for my many years, I'm still young .. hahaha

Thanks I'm 70 but I have my memories of 7 years ago  when i first saw leora .still with all the women I had in my life if the last woman I see is leora I'll be satisfied     nurse more medication its going limp thank you

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Thanks I'm 70 but I have my memories of 7 years ago  when i first saw leora .still with all the women I had in my life if the last woman I see is leora I'll be satisfied     nurse more medication its going limp thank you

Wow chris im 65 going on 35

• Like 1