Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #68 August 2020

miscvoyeur

il y a 13 minutes, jugghead a dit :

What exactly do you mean, sir?

dear friend i wish you a great virtual love with leora, but there is no point in getting carried away when someone tells the truth !!! and the truth is that leora has abandoned the little eva for 1 year now, and for an animal it is terrible, especially since eva only lived for leora !!!! at first we thought she would do everything to get it back as soon as possible, then the months went by, and now we know what it is !!!!! I had nothing against leora, but since this abandonment, I no longer consider her the same ....

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

dear friend i wish you a great virtual love with leora, but there is no point in getting carried away when someone tells the truth !!! and the truth is that leora has abandoned the little eva for 1 year now, and for an animal it is terrible, especially since eva only lived for leora !!!! at first we thought she would do everything to get it back as soon as possible, then the months went by, and now we know what it is !!!!! I had nothing against leora, but since this abandonment, I no longer consider her the same ....

Sometimes things are not as they seem. I don't pass judgment on the participants here. They are not just playthings for us. You throw Leora under the bus and know nothing of her situation, yet you fight for Eva knowing even less of her situation. You assume much. If you have better information than I please bring it to the fore.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

are you talking about eva, the little female dog that her mistress leora loosely abandoned many months ago ?? i don't think phone calls are enough to make eva happy, she who was so close to her mistress and who only lived for her !!!! maybe leora could send him pictures of prague, it would surely warm his heart !!!! a dog has only one owner, and abandoning him is like firing a gun !!! this is what Leora did without too much trouble !!!😤:angry:😭

Now this is a very delicate question,to import a pet,in this case a dog it´s very difficult.Because to import a dog to the Czech Republic from Russia demands so many things.Because Russia is outside the Europen circle.She(Leora) would have to

confirm that her dog is vaccinated against rabies and other vaccination,plus the quarantine.That´s why I think she wouldn´t expose little Eva for this.It´s not that simple to import a pet,and Eva is not a young dog for what I know.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Now this is a very delicate question,to import a pet,in this case a dog it´s very difficult.Because to import a dog to the Czech Republic from Russia demands so many things.Because Russia is outside the Europen circle.She(Leora) would have to

confirm that her dog is vaccinated against rabies and other vaccination,plus the quarantine.That´s why I think she wouldn´t expose little Eva for this.It´s not that simple to import a pet,and Eva is not a young dog for what I know.

And that is only the tip of the iceberg.

• Like 2

Hi team. I'll just say that I always thought Eva was the only thing that mellowed out Paul otherwise mechanical personality. Plus, Eva has her pillow. Perhaps someday they will all reunite as one happy family and then all the CC members can complain about that!

Until then, somebody buy her paints and a easel so she can paint my portrait...

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Hi team. I'll just say that I always thought Eva was the only thing that mellowed out Paul otherwise mechanical personality. Plus, Eva has her pillow. Perhaps someday they will all reunite as one happy family and then all the CC members can complain about that!

Until then, somebody buy her paints and a easel so she can paint my portrait...

I would, but Leora used the last my social security check, to buy cosmetics, scented candles, and supplies for their shisha smoking !   😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, scutus said:

I would, but Leora used the last my social security check, to buy cosmetics, scented candles, and supplies for their shisha smoking !   😊

Maybe we should buy Leora and Malia a couple of these to add to the fun:

My Pillow.JPG

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Maybe we should buy Leora and Malia a couple of these to add to the fun:

My Pillow.JPG  0

Why not ! But I will have to wait until the middle of next week to contribute to the pillow fund !   😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2