Allison & Roger (2020) Part #1

On 8/26/2020 at 5:15 AM, ashleyxyz said:

Tell Guy about the nuptials, he the one holding things up!  Maybe its  time to withhold some things till I get a ring on my finger!

You quit the blowjobs and get yourself a pair of these and he will soon get finger oot. LOL 

il_340x270.1032195968_9ly2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

They have a contagious disease that affect's a lot of these people and a lot of other's...It's called LAZY....         Tired Phone GIF   

Yes but if you were getting paid x amount (never proof of how much they earn) would you not sleep and sit on your ass, wasting your life away... Money is good and enough to set them up for rest of their lives .lol. 

16 hours ago, Jonno said:

Yes but if you were getting paid x amount (never proof of how much they earn) would you not sleep and sit on your ass, wasting your life away... Money is good and enough to set them up for rest of their lives .lol. 

Maybe, but i don't want to Waste away my life. i want to do thing's in my life besides sleep ALL the time and set on my butt.    :smile:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Maybe, but i don't want to Waste away my life. i want to do thing's in my life besides sleep ALL the time and set on my butt.    :smile:

Same as most.. I was just repeating what so many say on here, like it is something to be proud about. Does say more about them .lol. 

• Like 1