Allison & Roger (2020) Part #1

11 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

This couple sure are great to watch. Does Roger ever move away from the couch. LOL

Well the bed covers have been changed so they must have unless they had a secret housekeeper in :biggrin:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Robwin said:

Oooh no, such evil thoughts would never enter my head was just wondering if you had got round to understanding about the birds and the bees yet after all you are knocking on a bit now 🤣👍

No not me. It has something to do with the guy sticking his thing in a girl, right? I guess ill find out on my wedding night.🙄

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

No not me. It has something to do with the guy sticking his thing in a girl, right? I guess ill find out on my wedding night.🙄

Well upon recollection i think you could be right lol so roll on the nuptials then you can get serious :biggrin:

• Haha 2

On 8/21/2020 at 6:15 PM, Robwin said:

Rilee is a bloody sex machine lol

On 8/21/2020 at 6:22 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Yep she always was at parties at Lydia & Loki place already. 

On 8/21/2020 at 6:22 PM, Kingbanks said:

Someone has to replace lydia while she is gone😂

And she "broke" the kitchen table with Mira.
I never forget that ... kkk, wow😜

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well upon recollection i think you could be right lol so roll on the nuptials then you can get serious :biggrin:

Tell Guy about the nuptials, he the one holding things up!  Maybe its  time to withhold some things till I get a ring on my finger!

4 hours ago, thedbear said:

And she "broke" the kitchen table with Mira.
I never forget that ... kkk, wow😜

Hi Bear, hows everything? Hope all is well! I remember when you all were laughing about that. Never saw it though, wasn't Mira giving her oral or something? If some could post that video, I'd owe you one! Well not what you're thinking. Maybe a box of candy?

• Haha 2