Allison & Roger (2020) Part #1

5 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Your very welcome Ash,despite all the personality clashes,bitchin and Moaning that goes on we don't want anybody getting ill.

When you going in for your brain transplant pal as we will all be rooting for you and hope it's an improvement :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: 

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Robwin said:

When you going in for your brain transplant pal as we will all be rooting for you and hope it's an improvement :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: 

Were you intimating that any adjustment is an improvement.😁😁😁

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Is he getting a human brain?! That sounds kinda scary, leave the old one in.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Margaret and myself have just become Great grandparents for the first time so the op. Will have to wait.😁👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Once they find one that's as far advanced as the one I presently have it will happen😁

You and JB need not come forward as donors,I want to go forwards not back😁👍

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Once they find one that's as far advanced as the one I presently have it will happen😁

You and JB need not come forward as donors,I want to go forwards not back😁👍

Smartass :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Margaret and myself have just become Great grandparents for the first time so the op. Will have to wait.😁👍

Omg, how exciting for you! Thats mind boggling for me. Congrats!!!!

• Thanks 1