Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #69 August 2020

Aussie_oi_oi

We must remember this isn't our thread, they own it. We have made the mistake in the past thinking we are a community here and have fun and disagree with each other the rules are the rules. We just can't write what we want. Infact it's always been that way but they are inforcing it now.

• Like 3

The Topic is about Leora & Malia and what goes on in the apartment. Any off topic comments will be removed without notice.

Anything to do with a Moderator better take place in the Rants & Flames Topic and not here in the Open Topic.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Although I've had a feeling that Malia's time being at the apartment and a participant of rlc may be getting closer to an end time for her, because she very well could be waiting on notice that the travel restrictions between those two countries have been lifted, I do not believe that they may believe that such a time may be that close as of yet. If they did, I believe that her friend known as Leora would make a consorted effort to spend more of as much time as she could with her for at least a short while before that time would arrive. At the very least, I would hope so, and would hope she would not be more concerned of whatever else she usually does elsewhere there anymore while being presented with such an opportunity to do so.

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Although I've had a feeling that Malia's time being at the apartment and a participant of rlc may be getting closer to an end time for her, because she very well could be waiting on notice that the travel restrictions between those two countries have been lifted, I do not believe that they may believe that such a time may be that close as of yet. If they did, I believe that her friend known as Leora would make a consorted effort to spend more of as much time as she could with her for at least a short while before that time would arrive. At the very least, I would hope so, and would hope she would not be more concerned of whatever else she usually does elsewhere there anymore while being presented with such an opportunity to do so.

Think your right I do believe Leora has tried to get her into her circle of friends but she seem to be a home girl and might not have the social skills but she did go on 2 dates. Leora can't give up where ever she goes at the week end this is part of her story so far. They watch a movie most nights and the session on the bed is more for Malia to gain her popularity not for Leora doubt if she even likes it but does it for her friend that's big of Leora also she there for her 5  days hope you agree Nicholas

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Ste said:

Think your right I do believe Leora has tried to get her into her circle of friends but she seem to be a home girl and might not have the social skills but she did go on 2 dates. Leora can't give up where ever she goes at the week end this is part of her story so far. They watch a movie most nights and the session on the bed is more for Malia to gain her popularity not for Leora doubt if she even likes it but does it for her friend that's big of Leora also she there for her 5  days hope you agree Nicholas

I do agree with most of what you mentioned Ste, and I will add that another reason of those times together being done imo, is because of concern about maintaining a most popular residence status which likely means opportunities of more money for them. They realize the appearances of them laying in bed together, let alone doing some of the occasional things such as the subtle touching and caressing of one another although not in intimate areas, may likely attract potential observers who may do so in beliefs they may be treated to something more than mostly usually occurs during those times. But yes, I have mentioned before that her friend has always seemed to be more of a homebody and not as outgoing as she has become. Because once upon a time, she herself did not venture out as often or spend as much time away as she has now gotten accustomed to doing, and had seemed to do so around a short while after her friends arrival there.

But the main point of my previous post of comments, was that if Malia was going to be leaving there really soon, and as soon as next week as an example, that they would probably already know that to be sure, and if so, I do not believe her friend Leora would have left for another weekend, but would probably rather stay around her as much as she could before she did leave, or least I would hope so.

• Like 1