Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #69 August 2020

Aussie_oi_oi

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Actually woody, I noticed some changes in her shortly after the arrival of her friend. But then around several months later, there were even much more noticable changes in her behavior and attitude as far as being a continuing participant of rlc goes.

do u mean she was doing all nighters and weekends away before she met him

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

do u mean she was doing all nighters and weekends away before she met him

No sir. Just that I noticed some changes in her a short while after her friend arrived there. Although those changes seemed considerably subtle compared to how noticable some changes in her seemed to be around several months later.

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Then create a separate topic for it if you feel the need. The General Chat Topics are for what goes on in the apartment not on the outside.

I think you misunderstood me. I have no need to talk about something that actually happened outside these apartments. In fact, I don't know anything about what the girls do elsewhere.

I just think it's a pity that the girls in the apartment behave so artificial and put on this shows. I would like to see the apartment more realistic, with much more visitors, real emotions, etc.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they could at least put a photo of themselves on the living room table for the viewers to look at

RLC could do as VHTV does and play replay videos. Hopefully they would mark them as such though so we don't get comments here about them. lol

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

No sir. Just that I noticed some changes in her a short while after her friend arrived there. Although those changes seemed considerably subtle compared to how noticable some changes in her seemed to be around several months later.

the other girls that have met a man bring him back to the apartments

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

the empty living room is in the top 10 thumbnails so are they based on viewers or what

They are supposedly supposed to be woods. But I for one have always believed and are pretty sure that anyone who may have access to a certain amount of control of the sites database, could actually manipulate the thumbs if anyone who actually does so chose to for some particular reason.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

They are supposedly supposed to be woods. But I for one have always believed and are pretty sure that anyone who may have access to a certain amount of control of the sites database, could actually manipulate the thumbs if anyone who actually does so chose to for some particular reason.

I agree Nick, I believe they manipulate the thumbs to their liking at times as they see fit.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

the other girls that have met a man bring him back to the apartments

Are we sure Paul is out of the picture? If he isn't and maybe watches her stream then maybe discretion is advised. :cool: 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think you misunderstood me. I have no need to talk about something that actually happened outside these apartments. In fact, I don't know anything about what the girls do elsewhere.

I just think it's a pity that the girls in the apartment behave so artificial and put on this shows. I would like to see the apartment more realistic, with much more visitors, real emotions, etc.

more visitors lol its hard enough keeping the tenants there lmao

31 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I agree Nick, I believe they manipulate the thumbs to their liking at times as they see fit.

I'm have mostly always believed that they do my cosmic friend, for their own reasons, mainly such as making sure certain apartments and participants are continuously advertised enough so in attempts of keeping subscribers they have, along with attracting other new subscribers as well.