Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #69 August 2020

Aussie_oi_oi

hmm...what about we suggest to the rlc providers to....amm...provide our queen with a headcam. You know - like a - gopro etc... So we could really see what apparently (but we just dont mind that) she doesnt want us to see.

Wouldnt that be a blast, hehe? 😉

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I'm have mostly always believed that they do my cosmic friend, for their own reasons, mainly such as making sure certain apartments and participants are advertised enough so in attempts of keeping subscibers they have, along with attracting new subscribers as well.

thats what i was thimking. newbies with empty rooms are always high up in the thumbnails

2 hours ago, me0369 said:

Are we sure Paul is out of the picture? If he isn't and maybe watches her stream then maybe discretion is advised. :cool: 

That is something to be considered. Although there is one or more who visit and contribute to the dialogue here in the thread at times who evidently are privy to having access to a certain amount of info. pertainling to what occurs with her fairly often and it has been mentioned here on a number of occasions that she has moved on and met someone else who she has supposedly gotten involved with to some extent, and that her and her previous roommate and significant other interest are now no more than just friends besides him still having the little pooch who she must care so much about. 

My god,here we go again.Every damn weekend it´s the same wihining and speculation about what Leora is doing outside the apartment.To me;I don´t care it´s not my business.Has everybody in this forum forgot how it feels to

be in love again?That feeling is one of the best feeling you can have in your life and that´s what Leora is feeling right now.After so many years with Paul who had a strange way to show if he really loved her or what.So now that she

have met this new man that obviously showing her the same feeling for her she is probably extremely happy to be with him.I will also say that Xarvas was telling about a translation program he was using,wish is rather expensive in my

opinion,that she has a job in Prague,so I think that it was there she was earlier today before she came home to take a quick shower before she was leaving to meet her boyfriend.So with this inlay,can we not just stop whining and complaining.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

thats what i was thimking. newbies with empty rooms are always high up in the thumbnails

That may be so, but so has the ones that seem to be the most popular and likely bring in more revenue for them because of being so.

2 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

My god,here we go again.Every damn weekend it´s the same wihining and speculation about what Leora is doing outside the apartment.To me;I don´t care it´s not my business.Has everybody in this forum forgot how it feels to

be in love again?That feeling is one of the best feeling you can have in your life and that´s what Leora is feeling right now.After so many years with Paul who had a strange way to show if he really loved her or what.So now that she

have met this new man that obviously showing her the same feeling for her she is probably extremely happy to be with him.I will also say that Xarvas was telling about a translation program he was using,wish is rather expensive in my

opinion,that she has a job in Prague,so I think that it was there she was earlier today before she came home to take a quick shower before she was leaving to meet her boyfriend.So with this inlay,can we not just stop whining and complaining.

i agree completely, she should leave RLC and move in with him and then no one will mention her

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, wooders78 said:

RLC would disagree with u considering people pay money to see girls not empty rooms

Most paying customers have likely paid for at least one month. RLC is not chaturbate!

It is about an insight into the lives of the residents. Nobody benefits, if the girls just do their time like in prison. This is what I mean with, this apartment needs way more visitors, real emotions, etc.

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Most paying customers have likely paid for at least one month. RLC is not chaturbate!

It is about an insight into the lives of the residents. Nobody benefits, if the girls just do their time like in prison. This is what I mean with, this apartment needs way more visitors, real emotions, etc.

they are showing their emotions somewhere  we cant see