Nina & Kira (2020) Part #8

55 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I don't understand. You're not a premium member, so you haven't
paid anything. :huh:

Kid may be confusing that he paid his VHTV membership, and assumed full access to CC.  But CC is a totally different entity from VH.  One membership does not grant the other.  That's a separate $20 charge, Kid.  Suck it up and pull out the MasterCard!  😉 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

Nina demonstrates minimalist twerking.  Posted in videos....

😅🤣😂 Nice!  Our Nina has always been a "twitchy" girl.  We all know she has the typical Asperger's/ADHD symptoms, which accounts for her famous left leg "bunny hop" bounces when she is sitting still and concentrating on something, especially back in the good old days.  But it isn't as pronounced as of late, maybe because of medication adjustment, or stricter enforcement from Kira to take her meds - or a combination of both, I conjecture.  (Full disclosure - I also do the 'bunny hop' when I am driving in congested interstate traffic for hours on end.  It's a way to let off steam, I guess, so I empathize with Nina in this respect).  

• Like 2

il y a une heure, sturmchaser a dit :

I also do the 'bunny hop' when I am driving in congested interstate traffic for hours on end.

I'm intrigued.  is that because you have an automatic gearbox in your truck, or do you have a manual box "akas, stick shift".

1 hour ago, Le5b0 said:

I'm intrigued.  is that because you have an automatic gearbox in your truck, or do you have a manual box "akas, stick shift".

LOL may the gods forbid me ever driving an "autotragic" tranny.  That goes against ALL principles of driving a vehicle, ANY combustion vehicle, period.  God help our grandkids with their 'automatics'.  They'll never survive the zombie apocalypse.  They can't even change a flat tire.  

My W900B86 has a full 18 gears, although in reality, we never really use all 18 when we're hauling.  Just like a regular 4 banger never uses the H or L setting on their autotragic car - you don't employ them until you really need them.  We stay at a steady 2-5 urban then split 6-9 to cruise, then split again for overdrive on the slab.  Of course, our trannys have hi and low (like the 4 bangers) but rarely need them unless in high altitude and such.  If you master the concept of the H, you can drive a truck!  So yeah, we really do have 18 gears, and real trucks have big giant sticks in the middle, and a third pedal on the left.    

F*cking automatics.  *spits*   Disgusting.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Le5b0 said:

HOWEVER, to answer your inquiry Le5b0, RedJenn is equipped with adaptive cruise control, which I employ during long stretches of I-95S, to which I might do the bunny hop, especially during a good country song, or when I know I'm coming close to one of my favorite stops that makes a bangers-n-mash worthy of the Queen!  FOOD drives!  😉 🤠 

• Haha 2