Nina & Kira (2020) Part #8

On 9/4/2020 at 1:13 AM, sturmchaser said:

It must be extremely chilly in Peter, what with all the space heaters and robes and blankets around.  But I checked weather, and it's only 61 (and raining).  And why isn't there heat in the apt??  🤨  

61 degrees is about 7 degrees hotter than what has ever been measured on planet earth. Unless you use that ancient imperial system wich only USA uses, of course.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Anyone know what their little spat was about when they arrived back home at 15:50.  Kira looked really pissed off.  Nina was having a "discussion" with her, that ended with Kira in tears (again) on the sofa.  Eventually cuddled and consoled by Nina?

Kira pissed off.png

Kira crying 1.png

Kira crying 2.png

• Like 2

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 4:14 PM, jouandomy said:

And for English humor, I've already read better than these  ̷b̷u̷l̷l̷s̷h̷i̷t̷s̷  elephantshits

Hey Jouandomy, I hope we're ok mate, and my good natured remark was eventually rescued from the perils of translation. I am sure you aren't as naïve as you would have us think ;o) and that you French-speakers are equally capable of inventive figurative language, sarcasm, satire, verbal irony, etc .

Fun fact. they make paper out of elephant shit.

• Thanks 1

Check it out on the timeline!  Around 20:18 Kira is singing in the kitchen, and then we get a VERY SPECIAL GREETING from a fluffy furry feline.  The time before and after are both good too, Kira singing to Linkin Park, while being MasterChef Kira.  Later she changes light bulbs on the rickety ladder.  The girl can do it all.   

greetings1.thumb.JPG.a938c8833b6c6d582ed928a3cc707f4d.JPG

greetings2.thumb.JPG.41aa9c716d8110b19528f57a4849aa9e.JPG

❤️💘❤️💘😍🥰 

• Like 4

It could very well be, I have never seen the cat before myself, all I have seen is Nina's Ma & Pa's beautiful GSD back in the days of you-know-where that starts with an R and ends with a C.  An awesome specimen, well-behaved, but big enough to tear someone a new a-hole if commanded.  But since B&S are not hostile toward it, it's clear they've met before, after a few butt sniffs.  Also to note - they did not let B&L out of the cage while mystery cat is bunking at the N&K estate.  

Remember back in the day (has it been a year yet?), when we thought the new N&K apartment was really bizarrely shaped and small?  We were all trying to figure out how it was shaped and why, the weird giant hallway and weird steps to the kitchen and the bathroom, and then the office space?  The secret space in the left corner of cam-1.  The strange views out of the first floor windows.  And why they would choose such a strange place.  And the ghosts in the elevator!   It was a great time of speculation among us, excellent dialogue and banter.  
And now, almost a year later, we feel like they have lived here forever.  We ALL feel comfortable with the apartment.  It's not so small or strange now.  It fits them quite well.  
I think that when we are with the right person, we can all call any place home.  ❤️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

rightperson.JPG.712409cbff9035f5daee85bd84874b78.JPG

• Like 6