Nina & Kira (2020) Part #8

I don't speak often here as you know so I will only say this about DE

They were all friends. Something happened. Kira is no longer friends with DE. Nina is.

So, when Nina wants to see her friend, she has the decency/courtesy of seeing her only when Kira is not there. And no, it is never 'behind Kira's back'. If you know anything about our girls is that they wouldn't do something like that to each other

I will also say this. I am SURE some of you who have a significant other have friends that your significant other don't want to see. And vice versa. So, stop with the negative comments about DE whenever you see her and just appreciate that Nina is seeing her friend when she can once in a while and she's happy about that. Kira might not be super ecstatic about it but she loves and wants Nina to be happy, and if making her happy means she can see her friend, then that is that. It is not for us to judge. You can observe that DE is there, but please no bitching about it is what I'm trying to say 😉

Merci de votre attention! :)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Oh dear!  Meanwhile, BUTCH is helping himself to the leftovers left haphazardly on the stove.  I have warned these girls time and time and time again, SECURE your leftovers immediately in the fridge, especially with two hungry carnivores around!  But do they listen?  Nooooo!  🙄🙄  

p.s. you can tell it's Butch, he's the orange one with the fluffy tail!  😉  

ohdear.JPG  0

Captured in the videos.

• Like 1

As there has only been sleep action in the bedroom  

I wonder if the neighbours have complained about Nina being a  bit too vocal during having sex 

As the walls being a bit thin people could hear everything going on  

That’s why I said before I think the girls are having a bit away from the apartment 

I can’t blame them ,It’s their life and at their age they must be rampant  

Well at least Kira will be🤩

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2