Nina & Kira (2020) Part #8

Actually @sturmchaser they have not been here in this apartment that long.  A quick dip into my archives and I came up with this.  As you can see it is their previous apartment and from the date, it's late May....

Time can play tricks on us so easily.  I did have a short video, that I don't think I published, but alas I cannot show it here.  😒

Shortly after this they moved, I'm sure lots of people can give us the exact date...

Two Angels sleeping.png

3 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Actually @sturmchaser they have not been here in this apartment that long.  A quick dip into my archives and I came up with this.  As you can see it is their previous apartment and from the date, it's late May....

Time can play tricks on us so easily.  I did have a short video, that I don't think I published, but alas I cannot show it here.  😒

Shortly after this they moved, I'm sure lots of people can give us the exact date...

Two Angels sleeping.png

Nina and Kira stayed in the high-rise apartment for just three months. They moved in on March 23rd. and moved out about June 20th (I believe).

• Like 1

So they have not been in the new apartment for long!  Yet they have quickly made it their home!  With all the moves lately, they are getting the hang of it.  Practice makes perfect.

Although it seems an odd layout here, there is lots of space to move around, and several places to relax and get away from each other.  Which as anyone who is/has been in a long term relationship knows, that is very important.  Everyone needs a bolt-hole to be alone for an hour or two away from their partner.  The only thing I would wish for them is a bigger bath.  It's a shame it is so small when there is plenty of room for a longer one.

That being said, at least they do not have to walk through the bathroom to get to bed, how wierd was that, for those that remember.  🙂

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

I didn't actually think it had been a year, which is why I presented the question in the form of a sardonic inquiry.  But yes, time indeed does play tricks, as I thought they were there longer than under three months, probably based on how quickly they "personalized" the new place (not hard, considering how much SHTUFF they have!).  

13 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

That being said, at least they do not have to walk through the bathroom to get to bed, how wierd was that, for those that remember. 

I remember quite well, and while odd - at the time - especially to a Yank - it is much weirder now that they have to climb three steps and go through the kitchen to get to the bathroom!  Logically, the bathroom should be where the office is, and office should be where the bathroom is.  However, as @bigmac18 once explained to me, the odd layout is probably due to how the entire complex was designed, to make maximum use of the plumbing.  Plus, you know, it's Russia.  😏

In other news, has anyone spotted the four-legged visitor lately?  I haven't been able to scan the timeline enough tonight to spot if it is still there or went home.  

• Like 1