Nina & Kira (2020) Part #8

2 hours ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Maybe it was for Kira?

I hope so 

I must admit I’m starting warm again to Doe so come on you two get your fingers out and make friends again 

And become the 3 amegos again

So come on Nina sort them out

5 hours ago, disneykid said:

Hi Sturm  I agree now Nina and doe have made up I think Kira and  doe should bite. the bullet  say sorry  give  each other a kiss and a hug ,Life is too short these days with Viras still aroundLI think they should all go back to the app. Have one of Kiras meals   
and sort out the problems have a couple. Of drinks  and relax a bit .

To spin it another way, life is too short to make big efforts to keep a poisonous person in your life. What about Nira and Kira give each other a kiss and a hug, and invite one of their many other friends to a meal. A couple of drinks always sounds great. Don't need DE for that. That's my view.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

A little moment of tenderness in the bathroom.  Now that looks more comfortable for both of them.  😍

I don't want to sound like a crass neanderthal, but Kira's boobs and nips are just... absolute perfection!  😍  

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Oh dear!  Meanwhile, BUTCH is helping himself to the leftovers left haphazardly on the stove.  I have warned these girls time and time and time again, SECURE your leftovers immediately in the fridge, especially with two hungry carnivores around!  But do they listen?  Nooooo!  🙄🙄  

p.s. you can tell it's Butch, he's the orange one with the fluffy tail!  😉  

ohdear.JPG

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1