Lily & Sirius (2020) Part #1

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just sent you a PM, has it arrived ok then?

Yes, I turned off Chrome plugins and PM worked. Maybe some Chrome application blocks message field. Before update, everything worked good and I didn't add any new plugins for very long time (few months).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

Yes, I turned off Chrome plugins and PM worked. Maybe some Chrome application blocks message field. Before update, everything worked good and I didn't add any new plugins for very long time (few months).

Well i just fired up Chrome, first time in ages, and my message box didn't appear either, weird eh. I have a few plugins on Chrome too. As i said in PM i'm an Edge convert now after struggling to give up the Chrome habit. Edge works very well i must say.👍

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Everybody tries to take advantage of the pantyless wasted girl...

what is happening over there, in my country it is iligal, what is worse is that Sirous nor Lily trys to stop this abuse. and most of all theoritically there is people in vh that watching all the apt and they should contact them and say them to stop this shit.

7 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

what is happening over there, in my country it is iligal, what is worse is that Sirous nor Lily trys to stop this abuse. and most of all theoritically there is people in vh that watching all the apt and they should contact them and say them to stop this shit.

Njet mean no. This is rape.